More Gunpla?

I mean, I got nothin else to do.... Anyways, this is the 1st time I'm writing this book on my com., so yay!

Now, back to the gunpla!

I finished panel-lining 2 of my sets, so here you'll probably be like Holy schist why does it look so good now? 

Cuz I'm good at it... hehe 😎

I also started getting some backgrounds and using the poses from the anime (or recreating them to the best of my ability) so prepare to be amazed! Or wowed. Whichever you use or like or want.

(More montag music starts playing. Also, Re:RISE by Spira Spica.)

So, up first, we have my favourite one, a pose from the start of the anime

So, up first, we have my favourite one, a pose from the start of the anime. Its basically just Core Gundam riding the Earth Armour. 

Nothing special, but comparing this to my other version of it, this looks much nicer cuz panel lining. It does wonders to your mobile suits.

I also edited this photo, so up next is that.

And I just tried to upload it. I failed. file too large oof. lemme try again.

oof. nope. okay, it was supposed to be the original but less glare and also an attempt to make it Barbaratos-like. Welp, on to the next one!

Its Marsfour Gundam! Yay!

This is the pose from the anime, I'm sure y'all tried to recreate it but failed. Well... let's say I have my secrets. 

The background is from the same episode. If y'all haven't noticed, I screenshotted all the backgrounds from the anime.

------Totally a line break(Sneakysneakyauthorboidecidedtocheatabitbyleavingonehandoffthegripyeet) full of random words------

I'm still tryna do stuff with my Veetwo, so it's not here.

NEXT!!!!!!

Ayyyyyy Strike Freedom m'boy!

All panel lined and ready to go! This one took up a heck ton of my marker ink, but you can back to compare and it definitely looks much more intimidating. Looks much more better, but I'm probably not gonna do this again for SD, except RX-78-2.

Actually, this guy's hanging above my com. right now as I type, so fun fact iguess.

Welp, that's all. I kinda wanted to show more, but me has no more.

Except my new Mercury Unit, but I wanna wait for the Weapons Pack to come out to do that. (Oh ya, nippers were used. Felt slightly satisfying, and not painful from grabbing the blade of the scissors to shave off the bits)

I also really wanna get Jupitive, but Ive no time to go grab one......... (see what i did there? Jupitive, Ive? oh nvrmnd....)

In any case, if you guys are wondering about the next update, I'm..... dying over it. But yeah. I'll try to get the rewrite of Chapter 3 in AEB up soon. (Knowing me right now it'll take like a year)

This was just a small update on my life. Nothing interesting is happening right now, but schools all around the world are closing down apparently. Except in the Little Red Dot riiiigggghhhttt over here. Ay! We're doing alright I guess, but last week we went on lockdown till April or smt.

And you know what this means, right? Since we started lockdown on 26th March.....

I can't watch My Hero Academia - Heroes Rising at Golden Village......

Breaks down into tears

Anyways, you ppl around the globe and probably in America stay safe, m'kay? I can't have you readers dying on me now, that would be horrible.....

Stay safe guys, and remember to properly disinfect your hands with excessive hand sanitiser and soap. Er, 1 meter distance away from others, social distancing, er don't hog up all the foodstuff and toilet paper, don't go out so much... etc.

You get it right?

See you soon. 🔥❄