Weird Stuff And More.

You know.

You know....

You... know.....

I haven't been updating AEB and am very sorry...

Veryveryvery sorry.

One factor would be... Wait. Is it weird? Anyway, the factor is that... Normally I update in my computer, but I'm too shy to update in front of anyone. Is this normal? Is it weird? Do you guys have that too? Idk.

Also, I promised @Sunnyninja that I would make a small travel diary thing so... Yeah.

So recently I went to Taiwan. For a week. It was nice.

We went to a pencil making factory, a sunflower field, a strawberry field, a small island for a meal and a bit, a mountain that used to have a gold mining colony and further up that mountain with a bunch of stores that was also the place that inspired the scenery and background etc. of Spirited Away.

Just some of the places we went to. Not all tho cuz that would take too long.

Also, Gundam Base Taiwan. Yay!... Not that interesting tho. They didn't have that special Build Divers Action Base, which was sad, nor did they have the weapons pack for Veetwo Gundam and Marsfour Gundam. Very sad.

I just bought an exclusive Trans-Am (Transparent) Gundam 00 Diver. Like I said, not much.

I regret not buying some actual tools. I think it was called the nippers? It sound kinda weird tho.

Anyway, we bought tons of tidbits. Not sure if I can finish. Then we went back to Hong Kong. Yes. Back.

Ice, you might be saying, I thought you lived in Singapore? What's this about Hong Kong? Also, what about the PROTESTORS?

No. 1 We normally go to Hong Kong because my dad works there. No, I'm not telling where. No, I'm not particularly rich or poor either. Well, in Singaporean terms that is.

No. 2 The protesting died down quite a bit.

But hey! Super cheap Veetwo here I come!

So moral of the story, don't buy too much Gundam cuz it's a pain to try to fit them all in the luggage. I ended up with... A lot? Lemme count... 1..2...3...5...6... Ya. I ended up with 3 HG Gundam, 2 SD Gundam from the EX series, and one weapon pack. Veetwo Gundam's to be specific.

Then I also had to take home my younger brother's, which was 2 SD Gundam. Valkylander and RX-Zeromaru (the green ver., forgot the name. Oops).

So I had to bring home 8 Gundam. Huh.

This was supposed to be a Chappie about my trip, but it turned into a Gundam chapter I guess. Sorry for making you guys listen to this.

But hey, look on the bright side. Now that I'm back in -insert my country here-, I'll have more time to update.

Yay!

Do you guys have any questions for me? If so, leave it in the comment section down below, and remember to hit that subscribe button below!

You guys are amazing!

2.4k+ Views on AEB! Thnx!

I love you guys!

Wait. I just realised there's no subscribe button. Whoops. I mean the vote button. Or the follow button. Whichever you want.

Welp, see ya in the future laddies and lassies, and remember...

Noodle On! 🍜

Just kidding! (Thinknoodles, pls dun sue me or anything. Actually, I'm not even sure if I'm old enough to be brought to court... Hmm...)

FLAME ON!!! 🔥❄️

さよなら。

Byeeeee!