10: Out of my head

[3 Months Later...]

(I came back to the apartment to see Irene sitting on the couch and Chaeyoung, on the floor, playing videos games.)

You: I'm back from the store!

(Irene lofted her head up from the book she was reading and greeted me. She got off the couch and walked over my direction.)

Irene: What're you going to cook?

(She looked in the plastic bag with food that I bought at the grocery store.)

You: Something delicious! Hopefully...I'm trying a new Alfredo recipe

Irene: Can't wait to eat it!

(I chuckled at her as she went to her room. I grabbed the ingredients I needed from the bag and put the rest of the groceries away. I began boiling the pasta noodles. After that I started to make Alfredo sauce, adding different seasoning. Chaeyoung, who just died in her video game, came over to the kitchen to check what I was cooking.)

Chaeyoung: What're you cooking?

You: Alfredo Pasta. Here...

(I gave her a spoon with the Alfredo sauce I made. She tasted it. Her face immediately gleamed up.)

Chaeyoung: T-That's delicious Oppa!

(I chuckled. Chaeyoung sat on the kitchen countertop, observing, while I was cooking. Soon, I finished my Alfredo sauce. I grabbed the pot of pasta noodles and drained the water from the pot. Then, I placed the pasta noodles in the Alfredo sauce and cooked it for a little longer.)

You: Hey Chae, could you go tell Irene Noona that dinners ready?

(The girl nodded and got off the countertop, heading to Irenes room. I set three plates of Alfredo pasta on the dining table. Then, I heard two pairs of footsteps coming down the stairs. Me, Chaeyoung, and Irene Noona sat down at the dining table to enjoy the Alfredo Pasta I made.)
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Getting ready to sleep, I laid on my bed thinking about the past three months. After the past three months, me and my roommates got along very quickly. My Roommates are probably the best roommates I could ask for. Irene Noona keeps the apartment clean, I cook dinner, and Chae.....is just being.......Chae. I learned about each one of them. Irene is a model while Chaeyoung is majoring in art. They both have a fun, interesting lifestyle. And both are short >:). Anyways, football practice has been stressful. I have practice at 1-5pm, right after my classes end. My whole body becomes sore everyday because of running and lifting weights. Actually, tomorrow will be my first college game. I asked Irene and Chae if they wanted a seat, which they agreed to, so I could give them seat tickets.)