She was excited especially since she was going to be attending Billie's first show that will kick of her tour for her new ep. Jess was finally going to see Billie preform live and she couldn't be more excited.

Billie on the other hand was nervous as hell. She'd never preformed on stage in front of Jess and she didn't want to fuck it up. Plus she was going to be playing an all new set of songs and she hoped everyone was satisfied with dont smile at me. 

She was also nervous to officially introduce her best friend to her parents and friends, while she was sure they already liked her, sometimes meeting someone in person is different than talking through the phone. 

Another thing Billie had to worry about, she loved Jessica but a whole week together, after only meeting once in person. That was a little nerve racking, and that's saying a lot. Billie doesn't get nervous, she doesn't feel these types of things.

Jess had her own set of worries, like flying across the country alone, and getting on a plane for the first time ever. She also was nervous to see Billie's day to day life and meet everyone close to her best friend. It was a lot for the girl. 

What if she made a fool of herself? Or no one liked her? What if Billie and Finneas decided she wasn't worthy of the their time and friendship? Just that thought alone terrified Jess.

"I'm taking a red eye flight and I leave tomorrow." Jessica squeals out, even though she seems excited, something doesn't seem right. "Well technically the next day because my flight is at 3 am." The brunette adds.

 "Why the fuck are you taking a red eye?" Billie questions Jess. "Well I'm paying for the flight myself and it was the cheapest. Plus I figured there would be less people in the airport and less people on the flight so it would probably make it easier on me." She explains softly. Billie nods letting her friend know she understands.

Billie takes in Jessica's appearance, slightly messy hair, the same sweats she saw the brunette in yesterday morning, bags under her once bright blue eyes from lack of sleep, and chipped nail polish which indicated she'd been picking at it. 

Something was up, Billie also noted the song playing in the background, a cover of Mr. Brightside by Run River North. It was Jessica's depression song, when ever she was sad or feeling down, that song would be on a constant loop. Billie was concerned especially since Jess just told her she was coming to visit. 

"Are you okay, Jessie? Like really okay." Billie questions with an intense gaze. Jessica thinks about her question. Why would she ask that? "You seem off, and you're listening to that song." Billie notes. The brunette also recognizes that Billie called her Jessie, something she only does when she's worried about the girl.

 Jessica doesn't answer Billie's question, let alone look at her concerned friend. She should've turned that stupid song off, of course Billie noticed it. She knows Jess more than anyone. 

"I'm ok, I've just been busy with school. I'm trying to graduate early." Jessica says unconvincingly. Billie takes note of the way Jess's collarbones protrude when she moves her neck, something she doesn't remember them doing. 

Which concerns the silver haired girl very much. She needs to ask what's going on but Billie can't seem to do it. She doesn't want to push and she fucking hates that Jessica seems to be in some type of pain.

"I'm a little worried about you." Billie says carefully. "Relax Eilish, I'm fine." She says with a laugh, trying to discount Billie's worries. "You look like hell, like you haven't slept or eaten in days." The blue eyed girl says trying to get her best friend to talk. 

Her smile falls at this revelation, was it that noticeable? She thinks to herself. "Bil, really I'm fine. Just a bit stressed that's all." Jessica says reassuring Billie, although it didn't work. She decides to drop it, Jess clearly isn't in the mood or ready to talk.