You think perverted

Hunter

You and hunter had a long day he was fighting droids and you you were the usual medic. You both go into the room the you share he plops on the bed waiting for you "are you coming or not?" He asked You tried to hold your laughter on what he said you so flustered that hunter realized and puts his head on his pillow "your a pervert!"

"Do you still want me t-"

"Not another word out of you mouth"

Tech
Tech was making some sandwiches for you and him you did tell him that you can do it yourself but as a gentleman he wants to make it anyway showing you how much he loves you.

He put everything on the sandwich exept mayo which he was gonna do next. He just opened up a new one. He begins to shake it infont of him. You watched as he shakes it back and fourth as you began to like your lips.

"That's disgusting (y/n)" you turned to see hunter with his arms crossed and a disgust look on his face.

"What?" Tech asked in confusion.

"Your girlfriend is being a pervert"

Wrecker

Wrecker was arguing with crosshair about who's better at what. It was actually entertaining and funny in your opinion.

"I'm a better shot" crosshair said.

"Oh yeah I Have a girlfriend and I'm bigger than you" wrecker shouts back.

You broke down laughter when he said he's bigger as you flushed.

"Oh great we now have a perv" crosshair said as he walks off.

Crosshair

You were fixing your boyfriends weapon you tried to find the peices but they were small.

"It's too short" you tell him.

"Not the first girl to say that" he said.You looked at him and started laughing. He rolls his eyes "you perv."

"Who was the first girl?"

"I don't mean that!"

"You sure!"

"You want to get your ass beaten"