"Call me when you get released." I couldn't even hide the sadness in my voice as the call disconnected and as he promised Destiny was calling me.

"Hey Destiny, what happened?" I answered.

"He was going to meet up with you but got pulled over and arrested him."

"What's the charge?" I asked nervous as hell. I knew from my brothers that messing with someone deep in the game this was the risk but I'd never thought it would actually happen.

"They're saying drug trafficking, they found something in his trunk but I'll tell you more in person I don't want to say too much on the phone." she sighed.

"Okay thanks Destiny. Please keep me updated." we hung up.

"So what happened?" Aaron asked, they both noticed the stressed out look on my face.

"Major got pulled over and they found some shit in his trunk." I rubbed my temples.

"Shit" Shawn shook his head in disappointed"This nigga got caught slippin'."

"Nah," I shook my head. "Major doesn't even transport that shit directly. This whole shit was a set up. Shane must've known I was gon see Major and tell him." I cursed under my breath for being so damn stupid.

"But why Major? They're after us too." Aaron asked.

"They got into a fight and Major whooped Shane's ass and Shane's pride is probably still hurt but I got a way to get his ass back." I smirked.

"The fuck you thinkin' sis?" Shawn asked me with raised eyebrows.

"Y'all just gotta follow my lead."

*****
I looked in the mirror one last time and took a deep breath to calm my emotions.

I can't believe I'm bout to do this.

"You got this Kellcey." I told myself one last time when I heard a knock at the door. I put on a fake smile before opening the door.

"I'm glad you came, I was nervous you wouldn't show up." I told Shane. I stepped aside so he could come in.

"Well you said you were ready to talk about your no good ass baby daddy." he stepped in and I discreetly rolled my eyes.

" he stepped in and I discreetly rolled my eyes

"Excuse me." I puurposly brushed my ass against his front before sitting down on the couch. I knew my ass was sitting up good in this purple two piece I had on.

"So what made you decide to talk? Yesterday you wasn't fucking with me." he asked and sat down next to me.

"I thought about it and if Major gets locked up, I'll get my babies back. I mean, we don't need him, he's done nothing but made my life harder." I explained. He nodded his head in approval.

"I knew you would talk soon, my colleagues thought you were the regular hoodrat that wouldn't help with this investigation but I knew you were different." he smirked.