Prologue

3rd P.O.V:

"GRAYSON!" A voice screamed, breaking the stillness that surrounded the otherwise calm woods. A brunette ran was chasing a black wolf who was holding something in it's mouth. "GIVE IT BACK!" The brunette screamed as she chased after the wolf.

The brunette threw out her hand and a wall of water appeared and froze, trapping the wolf. The wolf skidded and slammed into the wall of ice. "OW!" The wolf screamed as he dropped the object. "Uma! That hurt!" The wolf screamed as it got up.

The wolf shifted back to human form. He glared at the brunette as he got up from the ground rubbing his head. "Really Uma?" A woman said as she walked over to the raven haired male and brunette female.

"He started it!" The girl now known as Uma said. "Grayson?" The woman asked as she looked at the raven hared male. The male now known as Grayson looked at the woman and said, "It was a prank. I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't good enough." Uma growled as the water unfroze and swirled around Uma. "Enough." A brunette said as walked into the clearing with a blonde male and two red- headed twins on her heals. "Amara." The three of them said as they lowered their heads.

Amara looked at the three who had their head's lowered. "Grayson? Ember? Uma? Pack your bags. We're going to Mystic falls." Amara said. The thee's eyes widened as the name of the town came from their leader's lips.

"Why the hell are we going to that crazy town?!" Grayson yelled as the winds started to swirl around him. "Grayson!" Ember scolded. Grayson looked down when Ember yelled at him. She was like a mother to him. 

Even though Amara was the leader, Ember was the mother of the group.  Each of them were created to be guardians of the five elements and the balance. They made sure peace and harmony was able to exist. 

"Are we coming?" The red-headed female asked. "Of course you are, Tina. You're family." Amara said as she looked at the twins. "You both should head back to the house and start packing." Ember said as she looked at them.

"Alright. Come on, Kyle." Tina said as she took off towards the house. Kyle looked at the guardians and smiled before he ran after Tina. The blonde male that was behind Amara watched everything with a smile on his face.

"Last one home, has to buy dinner!" The blonde yelled as he threw himself into the air. Jet black wings sprouted from his back. "Fang!" The others yelled as they took off after him.  Fang's laugh could be heard throughout the forest.