Will There Be Another Chapter? PART 2

So Justice League Dark: Apokolips War finally came out not too long ago, and I have many feelings about it, but let's discuss what you all are here for.

So Damirae was officially made canon. No denying that. This ship has now cemented itself as one of the best ships DC has ever made, and you can quote me on that. For those who actually thought they weren't going to go for it, you probably didn't even watch the movies these two were in together. I know I expressed my doubts, but those were really only because I've been duped by more obvious ships before.

And now for, well, what the title actually says. Will there be one last chapter for this? And I have to say it: Yes... but... I still have not seen the whole movie. I have seen clips and read up on it, but that's about it. I will wait until I find the time to do so in order to actually write one more chapter for this. But considering this is Damirae Week on Tumblr, maybe I'll get it out on Friday or Saturday. Maybe.

And after that, I will be forever done with this book. Why? Because spoilers... the universe gets reset at the end of the movie. It has been an honor. I hope you enjoy the last chapter whenever it comes out. Till next time guys!