After Party & White Dress

"Wow you look sexy." Alex complients me. I was wearing a White long dress with a cut out on each sides of my legs. Long sleeved and very elegant.

"Thanks boo." I coo and take one last glimpse of myself in the mirror. I always got nervous for these parties. Lots of important people were always there. I do a couple of last touches on my makeup and hair then me and Alex are on our way.

Well that was extremely boring. All we did was sit down in a room full of people and watch them show slide shows of the various layouts of the theme of the magazine its self. Me and Alex were dying to get to the after parties.

"I heard that most people only come to get to the after parties. Lots of food and people get waisted!" Alex says with excitement clinging to my left arm as we exit.

"Shit. We have to wait for Nick." I remembered as he said he was going to the men's room. Nick was the date Alex picked out. He was extremely handsome and nice but I was quick to friend zone him.

"That's right. We'll wait by the door." Alex says pulls me by my arm.

Once we enter the room its like the entire vibe changes for me and I don't know why. Alex pulls me and Nick to the bar and I'm quick to down a few shots. I stay at the bar the entire time pretty much eating some chips that they had while Alex was flirting with nearly every guy that walked by.

"Another one miss?" The bar tender asked and I nodded my head finishing my 3rd beer. I was starting to feel a buzz but this is what I needed. I've been stressed out for the past couple of weeks.

He sets it down in front of me and Nick walks up gesturing his hand for a dance.

"Fine. But keep the hands at an appropriate position." I tell him and he nods I take his hand and he leads me to the center.

"You look beautiful Taylor. I couldn't believe when Alex told me you didn't have a date to this thing." He says.

"Thanks. And yeah I'm not much of a dater to be honest." I say then from the corner of my eye I spot someone. The back of someone standing at the bar talking to another gentleman.

He turned around and my heart stopped and froze while Nick just looked at me with confused eyes. His green eyes. Long Brown curly hair. I may have been seeing things. There was no way Harry could be here. Why would he be here?

"Mr. Styles! Its an honor you came!" A man yelled from across the room with a huge smile and open arms.

"Are you okay?" Nick asks and I don't move a muscle. My eyes are glued to him. He shakes the mans hand with a smile. His smile. The smile that I've missed so much. The smile of the lips that I got to kiss and bite when ever I wanted too.

"Lets go." I quickly say grabbing Nicks hand. I need to find Alex. I feel like vomiting. I can't have Harry see me.

"Woah. Wait we Barley got here. Let's have a few more drinks." Nick suggests and I realize I left my phone and clutch at the bar. Shit.

"Hey do you mind going to get my stuff from the bar?" I asked him. Harry was still there. Nick turns around and looks towards the bar.

"Yeah sure. Wait right here and we will go into the other room where Alex is." I nod and wait as he walks over. Harry turns to look at him. Watching him as he grabs a clutch and my phone that clearly had mine and Alex's face plastered on the case of it. He looks away and then looks back at it very quickly. Then scanning Nicks face and then the room.

"Uh oh." I say and turn around just as his eyes met mine briefly. I keep my body faced away from him. Then a hand touches my shoulder and i flinch just to see its Nick. I turn around and Thank him looking over his shoulder to see Harry gone.

"Woah! At least make it to the room!" Alex yells as me and Nick stumble  in my house lips locked. I'm past drunk that's for sure.

"Make all the stress disappear." Alex Tells Nick and I pretend like I didn't hear it as he goes to his room and shuts the door.

"Where?" Nick says pullig his lips away from mine.

"Stairs." I say.

"You want to do it on the stairs? Okay that's fine." He says and he leans forward but I push him back.

"No , I mean my room is upstairs." I laugh and he nods lifting me up by my thighs and walks up stairs with my legs around him kissing his neck.

He opens the door kicking it closed and lays me on the bed kissing every inch of me. To be honest he's not a bad kisser. He knows what he's doing. The fact that I haven't slept with someone in years and then seeing Harry tonight I just need this.

Soon enough Nick and I were having Sex and me not controlling my thoughts the first thing that came out of my mouth was what I was thinking in my head and I moaned.

"Harry..." My eyes went wide as Nick stopped moving and he looked at me.

"H-Harry?" He said breathlessly. He then pulled away from me making me whimper in pain.

"I am so sorry" I say and pull the blankets over me.

"Its fine. I'm gonna go." He says putting his clothes on and I don't even bother on asking him to stay. I don't like him in that way anyways. Once he's gone I collapse on my pillows

"Ugh!" I groan.

A\N: The photo is of what Taylor looked like going to the After party. I hope you liked this chapter!