Roslyn

Hey everybody, my name is Roslyn Gonzalez

Hey everybody, my name is Roslyn Gonzalez. I'm 16 going 17 in less than a month and I'm in junior at Quantum High School. I originally from Nashville, TN but I moved to Boyton Beach a few months with my parents after my dad got the new job which is he's the attorney and my mom is the prosecutor. I didn't want to moved to Boyton Beach nor leave my childhood friend behind but I got to support my dad.

I miss both of my best friend but at least I can still keep in contact with them every weekend. To be honest with you, I like living at Florida because its always warm on the winter time but kind of chilly sometimes according to my mom since she originally from Ft.Lauderdale. It's maybe be rainy and chilly sometimes in Florida but at least its not freezing cold where I had to wear about 2 or 3 coat to stayed warm nor go to school 2 hours late.

That's what makes me low-key glad I left Tennessee over the summer so I can get away from the cold weather and snow even it's can be fun to play with. Now, I'm at home doing my homework before I go in the kitchen and helped my mom cook dinner for tonight. I love to cook along with writing poems and art since I be painting, coloring and drawing on my free time. My dad is working late tonight so I'm going have put his dinner in the refrigerator so he'll have something for tomorrow. 

While I'm doing my homework even we reviewing for the final exam in a couple of weeks, I heard the door knocking and it's was my mom.
"si mamá (Yes mom)", I said as I put my pencil down.
"ou oke nan la? (Are you okay in there)?" My mom asked.
"Yes", I said as I get ready to finish my homework since I don't have that much homework to do today.
"Oke, mwen pral kwit dine touswit apre mwen ale nan magazen an pou achte kèk bagay (Okay, I'm about to cook dinner soon after I go to the store to buy a few things)", My mom said since she needs to stop by Publix to buy a few things before we start cooking.

If you asked me what my race is, I'm mixed with Dominican, Haitian, Trinidadian, and Cuban since my mom is Dominican and Haitian and my dad is Trinidadian and Cuban but he originally from Trinidad And Tobago. He moved to USA when he was 14 where he had to learn how to speak English from my grandparents and school because Hispanic don't like it when people question us are we here legally or not.

I may not like Donald Trump and think he such a racist jackass who take racism the whole new level but I got to agree with him when it's come to being the immigrant because it's been the problem way before Trump became our president which is we going have to make sure that we're here legally or we will face deportation no matter we from UK, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Turkey and any other countries they came from.

I continue do my homework until I put my stuff up and start drawing before my mom get back in 10 minutes.

Janiya
I'm in the living room watching TV while my mom in the kitchen cooking dinner which is she almost done. I did take a walked today after school since it's wasn't as bad as it's was yesterday but I feel a little raindrop on me but like I said before, I don't mine a little raindrop on me when I'm taking the walk. 

While my mom checking the garlic bread, I got the text from Roslyn telling me hey but that's has to wait until when I'm done with dinner because I'm get ready to eat in a minute. I continue watching the evening news until I heard my mom calling my name.
"Niya, it's time to eat ", My mom said as I got up and went to the dinning room since I only watching the news to see what's the weather be like tomorrow since it's going to be decent.

When I took a walk earlier today, the sun let out even I can feel a little bit of the raindrop. Me and my mom started eating the baked pasta while we talking about our day which is okay except for when Kira yelled at me for whatever reason. I don't know what her problem is but she better not come at me, Cierra, Breanna nor Roslyn tomorrow because she was lucky that the school just started back up after Thanksgiving Break.

I mean come on, everybody was fine without Kira, Maria and her little minions for a month even I still had to deal with Shante. Me and my mom continue eating dinner until I went to the kitchen to clean out my plates, to the bottle of water with me and went to my room to text Roslyn back since I hope she not on no shady shit like half of the kids at my school even I made a few friends since they earns my trust.

That's one of the things I learn the long time ago, trust is earned not given which is why before I met Breanna, D'Angelo and Tyrie, Cierra was the only friend I needed even her dad is 100 times worst than mine. At least I didn't get sexually abused by my father unlike that sick bastard who tried to rape me while I'm at Cierra's house having the sleepover.

I don't think she will ever get over what he did to her and her mom because they going to the court next month which is a day after MLK Day. After I texted Roslyn for 2 hours, I'm ready to go to bed as I plugged my phone on the charger, turn the TV off, turn the lights off, put on my blind fold and went to sleep.