"What the hell ya'll ugly bitches looking at?", She yelled as we looked at her like she crazy. I swear, this Floridan whore acting like a bitch in her period today by the way she talking to us even though we ain't do anything to her at all.
"Y'all ugly asses better answer me", She said with the attitude as Janiya look scared as hell.
"Ugh..............nothing", Janiya nervously said.
"Don't lie to me fat bitch", She said as she puts her head down.

"She said she ain't looking at anything so you need to get the hell out of our face with this bullshit", Breanna said since it's too damn early for the ratchet ass drama.
"Who the hell are you talking to hoe?", She asked.
"I'm talking to you little bitch, now get the hell out of our face with this bullshit", She said again as she gave her the whatever look, slammed the locker and walked away with the short ass mini skirt which is she probably ain't got no draws on.

She better be lucky that it's the first day back in school from Thanksgiving Break because her stupid ass would be on the floor unconscious where I wouldn't give a shit if she gets suspended for 3 days. That's another reason why Tyrie don't want Kira because all she do is start some shit early in the morning whether they in the good mood or bad mood. I turned around as I saw Janiya putting her lip gloss on.

"Are you okay, Janiya?", I asked hoping she didn't cry in front of us.
"Yeah, I'm fine", She said as she puts her jacket in the locker. I'm glad she didn't say anything about Tyrie because she too stupid to realize that he don't want her. I mean come on, what's real single guys would want her? Nobody but the beta male-simp idiots would want this slut.

We continue talking about Thanksgiving until the bell rings which is time for us to go.
"Okay guys, see y'all later", Breanna said as me and Janiya get ready to walk to the Government class. I swear, I can't wait until the 2nd semester began so Breanna can have the same lunch as we have. I don't know about Ayden but I will find out in January after Winter Break is over.

Janiya
The first day back in school turning out to be okay so far except for this morning when Kira talking to me, Cierra and Breanna trying to start shit with us but luckily, Breanna puts her in her place. I mean come on, ain't nobody seen Maria, Kira nor the rest of her minions in a month but Shante since she didn't come to school 2 weeks before Thankgiving Break. I swear, I wish their suspension is a bit longer but hey, they back now and I'm glad Breanna standing up for me.

If it's wasn't for her, I would ran away crying because I still got the low self-esteem but I'm trying to build my confidence the best way I can. If I had to break my character to stand up for myself, I will but it's not going to be violence. If you asked me, I rather turn the cafeteria into the roasting show than the brawl because violence is not the answer.

Now, me, Tyrie and D'Angelo is at lunch talking about the random things as usual while Cierra is at the other table invited Roslyn to sit with us which is she agrees. We continue talking until I saw Cierra and Roslyn with the lunch bag getting ready to sit with us.
"Okay guys, this is Roslyn, the girl that Kira and Maria beats up, Roslyn, this is Janiya, Tyrie and D'Angelo", She said as she waves at us while Tyie gave her the thirsty looks.

I can tell that Cierra is low-key jealous of him by the way he looks at Roslyn but whatever, it's wasn't like they dating or anything. While we eating the lunch getting to know her better since we learned that she from Nashville, TN but moved to Boyton Beach after her dad got the new job, in the same grade we in, she's 16 and so on. We also learned that her parents is middle class who get bullied for no reason whatsoever.

Before we go back to our 4th block, we exchange numbers since we will call her later when the school let's out. I wish Breanna meets her but she'll meet her in the morning because we don't have the same lunch.