Closing her brown eyes, she sighed, shaking her head in efforts of shutting away the voices. Her hand went forward and grasped the door handle, opening the door.

It shouldn't make a difference, the bathroom nor the people will be affected by her presence. She stood in front of the large mirror that was placed in front of the various stalls. Not a fingerprint or dust was sighted in the reflection.

She pulled out her lipstick and applied a coat to her lips, red immediately staining behind its trail. She then proceeded to braid her the sides of her hair. A blush formed on her cheeks as her heart pounded, thinking of Steve. Her heart fluttered in happiness and a smile formed across her face, excited to see him after his show.

Once she was done, she backed from the mirror to inspect her dress. It was one of many gifts that was sent by her grandmother and she greatly adored it. The style was obviously foreign from this country. The top part of her dress was white with frills and it bared her shoulders. A ribbon was wrapped around her waist and it flowed to a long red skirt with multiple magnolias sewn across. To finish it off, she wore black heels. Unfortunately, she had to wear a coat to cover Xiuhcoatl, who was wrapped around her arm.

"Such a beautiful dress." She murmured to herself as she softly caressed the soft fabric of her skirt. Xiuhcoatl slithered from her sleeve and climbed up her arm.

"What are you doing?" Elenara asked with a laugh. He let out a soft hiss in response and coiled around her neck and turned his turquoise scales to gold. She flashed a bright smile as she understood what he was doing. He had moved to her neck and became her necklace. The golden scales beautifully added to the bright colors of her dress. Eagerly, she removed her coat. Her fingers hovered above her sun tattoo that was on her arm and traced the turquoise rays.

"Thank you. I'm glad you didn't strangle me." Her fingers went to his small head and caressed it.

"I'm only here for him." A voice echoed in the bathroom. Elenara looked at Xiuhcoatl in the mirror with wide eyes. She lowered her head and began to wash her hands, lathering up the soap bubbles.

In the corner of her eye, she spotted two women with hair so blonde, it resembled Xiuh's golden scales. A small gasp had escaped her lips when she made eye contact with one of them in the reflection. Her hazel eyes held such pride she felt the energy take over the room.

"I'm sorry, but this is the white bathroom." She spoke in a strong southern accent. Elenara ignored her and closed the faucet.

"I don't think she understands you." The other woman whispered, her brown eyes examining her dress.

"Hey! No greasers!" Elenara froze and bit her tongue.

"I'd appreciate if you didn't use any derogatory terms." She said as calmly as she could. She turned to face the two girls who looked no older than eighteen. Water droplets dripped down her tan fingers.

"You're gonna have to leave." She ordered with crossed arms. Elenara mentally rolled her eyes.

"I will once you get out of my way." The girl stuttered and they both moved aside.

"You can't use that paper." A loud annoyed groan escaped her lips as she quickly turned her head.

"Who are you to say what I can and can't do?" The girl with hazel eyes narrowed them and scrunched her brows together.