𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝟑: 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐍𝐄𝐖 ᵇˣᵇ

Start from the beginning

"what if it's dirty dick niggas here. i'm finna feel so dirty after today but yolo."

"even tho i don't take dick i still prepped cause i'm readyyy."

"nigga gon make my asshole clap, untunttttt."

"can y'all shut up? i know some of these niggas and everybody up in this hoe fineeeee when i say fine i mean FINE." taymor reassured as they all followed behind him to the entrance.

the skinny brownskin talked to the bouncer letting them know who he was and let them, taurus, tione, and zion happily made their way inside. taymor, nicholas and tyquain following behind.

all looking around first met with hueing lights and some people scattered around not deep enough in yet to see everything, an obvious sex playlist going through the place. men walking in further with their eyes going wide.

"they all black, ohhhh yes." zion bounced on his feet. licking over his lips that was glossed with chapstick.

"i need me a fine lil nigga." tione eyes following some of the boys, staring deeply at a man walking by him. bringing his hand out smacking his ass. that man stopped and turned to give him a smirk. "all double cheeked up on this friday."

"ooo tjay this might be yo first piece of ass."

'they just walkin around like they dick not hangin out.' nicholas thought to himself, stomach turning. nervous for some reason.

tyquain grabbing nicholas wrists seeing a bar from afar, wanting some drinks not looking forward to doing anything with anyone yet. hoping this liquid would give the lightskin some confidence.

tay let them venture off while he got them some drugs because he couldn't last long in this place, seeing people exposed for a long period of time was gonna make him wanna leave.

the place was kinda set up like a club but nice fluffy couches placed everywhere and drapes in some of the sectionals, overall something sexy. downstairs would be a dungeon where all the harnessing and other bondages would be.

taymor had one of his little hoes that he fucked and got ecstasy from him, giving tione, zion and taurus one taking one for himself. going to give his other friends one in a minute.

"i was born ready for this!" z never swallowed a pill so fast, he was already high so this was definitely about to top his mood. snatching his clothes off, revealing a white thong that barely held his dick. atleast he was built nice.

"zion-"

"nope, ion wanna hear shit." running his hands down his body, having confidence. taking lube from somebody that was walking by.

"what sexy ass pop say? i'm wit whatever, i'm with it all. whatchu wanna do. imma slut, get me lit." running off somewhere, they all shake their head in unison.

they saw people was everywhere and it was lots of fucking, they didn't mind it either. seeing them all care free really made them let loose.

tione was getting bedroom eyes from the boy ass he slapped earlier and he wasted no time to go off with him, feeling the pill kick in.

"he keep lookin at us ty." nicholas said sipping on the nasty ass hennessy, liquor settling into him.

tyquain looking back to see a man staring between both of them puffing a fat blunt. he looked mean as hell, littered in tattoos apparent dents in his forehead.

"he sexy." tyquain made eye contact with the man, "we should go over there." he added finishing off the strong drink.

"we?!" jerking his head back, looking at him like he was crazy. deep down he wanted to go over there.