"Wanna join us sis?" Tania asked getting into her car.

"Nah. Jah's supposed to take me out for lunch. I mean that's what I demanded of him through the text I sent hours ago. And I told Kira to remind him, since she was heading back. He hasn't replied, neither has he answered my calls-"

"Calm down Lu. I'm sure he's just a little busy, you know how he runs around like a kid to ensure your needs are met"

Luna blushed at Tania's statement. It was true. Jamari always made sure she was happy.

"You're right. I should take him lunch instead. He already does so much for me. Alright go meet your man and I'd go meet mine. Love you girl"

"Love you right back sis!" Tania said before speeding off.

Luna was now on her way to Jamari's office, with lots of food for her man. She was excited to see him.
Driving into his private parking lot, she parked beside his car.
After grabbing the bags of food she headed for his office.

It felt like forever in the elevator before she reached his office floor.

"Hey Kira"

"Oh hey! I didn't know you were coming over" Kira said, typing away on her computer.

"Yeah it was a last minute decision. Is he in? " she asked pointing towards his office door.

"Yeah. He just didn't wanna see anyone. But sure he'd love to see you." Kira smiled politely.

Luna returned the smile before knocking lightly on his door.

"What"

His baritone, husky voice sounded rather irritated. So Luna let herself in instead.

"Well hello to you to Jah. Didn't you get my text, my calls? What's up with the attitude."

He looked at her with a mug, before focusing back on the paper work he was handling.

"I got em. I was busy Luna"

He responded lowly. Wow. So much for wanting to have lunch with him.

"You've got an attitude." Luna said walking towards him, dropping the food on his desk obnoxiously, causing a loud noise on purpose.

"I don't. Can you take your stuff off my desk please, don't mess that file up." He pushed the leather off a brown paper, which he placed in a drawer.

"Okay what the hell is stuck in your ass cos I'm confused. You were supposed to come over to help and support me as we progressed on putting the restaurant together today, you didn't show up. I text you to have lunch with me, you completely ignore me after your grumpy ass saw them, I decide to ignore that and bring your bitch ass lunch and you wanna treat me this way! What is wrong Jamari!?" Luna was so angry she really wanted to smack Jamari so bad.

But she chose to be patient, for a few more seconds. If his explanation is valid.

*Jamari*