36. Winning her again

Start from the beginning

"What happened princess?" I asked and she look at me. And her lips started quivering.

"He stop talking me " she said while tears slip her eyes.

"Who?" I asked.

"Maan... Maan stop talking to me.. last night he called and I asked mama to give me phone but she told me that Maan was busy and will call later but he didn't call" she said and lowered her head while sobbing. I felt my heart tighten seeing her like this.

"He must be busy princess. You know na.. he started going to New school and he have to adjust himself. But don't worry he will call you when he will be free" I assured her but she shook her head.

"I think mama baba don't want me to talk to him.. you know it's been 3 weeks we haven't spoken. Muneeb please do something I want to talk to him" she pleaded holding my hand. While tears continue to rolling down her cheeks.

"Okay wait here" I said and ran inside. I went to Shabana aunty's room and found empty room. She must be in the kitchen. I thought and started searching for her mobile. As I found it on the side table I took it and ran outside.

I searched rahmaan's number and dialled his number.

"Hana.. take it.. it's rahmaan talk to him" I said and she look at me wide eyes surprised and happy.

"Maan" she smiled and snatch mobile from my hand.

"Hello" she said and heard other side.

"Yes hanu" she replied and paused to Heard rahmaan.

"I'm not fine.. Maan I miss you" she said in low and sad tone.

"If you miss me then you would have call me.. last night you only talk to mama Baba and even fathu aapi but you didn't talk to me"  she said angrily and heard from the other

"You were busy I wasn't.. how much I waited for your call but you didnt call me..." They both were talking while I went to other side of the garden. I stood near by a flower pots and stare at the flowers and then hana who now started smiling shyly while talking to rahmaan. And I smiled looking at her smile.

After few more minutes of talking she came to me and hug me making my heart beat sped up.

"Thank you so much muneeb.. your my best friend" she said and pulled back smiling.

"You know Maan said last night he asked about me but mama told him that I was busy... Im hurt that mama lied to both of us. I will ask her why she told lie to me" she said disappointed and looked at me.

"Again thank you.. you made my day.. maan said he really missed me.. but he couldn't talk longer as he wanted to go with his friends" she said and walked inside giving me her breathtaking smiled.

I was old enough to know about this feeling and crush. and I knew I always had crush on hana but now I felt that my feelings for her more than crush. I will do anything for her smile. Cause I love her

Flashback end.

"I love you princess.. I wished you love me the way I love you" I whisper holding her hand who continuesly mumbling Maan

I stood up and walked out of her room. Cause I can't see her like this. One thing was clear hana never love me. Her all love she gave that ungrateful man. And I knew she wasn't going to love another man in this life.

********

Rahmaan's POV

I was sitting on the ground my head was rested on the bed with closed eyes. I was thinking about everything every moment which I spent with my hana. Her non stop confession. Her blushed. her shy smile her bold romance. Her jealousy her anger. Her craziness for me. Everything flashing in my mind causing me to smiled and my tears to rolling down.