Chapt 21

Yibo widened his eyes and hugged Xiao Zhan tightly "Let's go there right now!" He then broke the hug and gave Xiao Zhan a kiss.

Xiao Zhan smiled and Yibo felt warmth spreading in his chest. "Xiao Zhan, it's been one month since I felt this warmth that only you ever gave to me.

I really love you and I am really sorry for pushing you away, thinking it was for the best. Just to be clear, will you forgive me?"

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo and kissed him before walking out. Yibo immediately followed "That means you forgive me right?"

"Xiao Zhan? Zhan? Zhan Zhan? Bunny?" Yibo kept calling and Xiao Zhan abruptly stopped, turned and kissed him.

Yibo smiled and pulled Xiao Zhan in for a deep kiss which made Xiao Zhan surprised.

"Yibo... not here" Xiao Zhan said and Yibo kissed his cheek. "Okay, when we return to our home then"

Xiao Zhan slightly blushed at the phrase 'Our home'. It felt warm and it was something he wanted. A home to the two of them.

Xiao Zhan said nothing and happily walked closer to Yibo. And as if Yibo sensed it, he walked closer too, till their shoulders kept bumping into each other.

Yibo insisted on following Xiao Zhan all the way to Chu Yue's house. How can he let Xiao Zhan go there alone? Besides, Xiao Zhan is moving back!

Chu Yue opened the door and saw Xiao Zhan smiling and Yibo standing behind him with a very smug smirk. Chu Yue internally rolled his eyes.

In a split second, Chu Yue pulled Xiao Zhan in and shut the door. Yibo stared at the door in shock and Chu Yue looked through the peephole to see Yibo's smirk turn into an angry face.

Chu Yue laughed and felt satisfied. Well, it was the only way he could get back at Yibo. Yibo angrily pressed the doorbell.

Xiao Zhan turned around with a slight frown "... What are you guys doing?" Chu Yue turned with a grin "Nothing, let's go in and talk"

Yibo was still furiously pressing the doorbell when a slip of paper came from under the door. Yibo bent down and picked it up:

I'll just talk to Zhan Zhan for a while 😉 Be good and stay out. If you continue pressing the doorbell, I might just spend more time talking to my Zhan Zhan 😁

Veins popped out, showing on Yibo's forehead "ZHAN IS MINE, NOT YOURS!" Yibo shouted as he angrily kicked the door.

Xiao Zhan shook his head at the two childish people and went to pack his stuff. Chu Yue followed and stood by the door.

Xiao Zhan packed his clothes in the luggage then turned and smiled "Yue, thanks for letting me stay here"

Chu Yue went over and lightly hit Xiao Zhan's head "I told you no need to thank me. Besides, if your ever have any problem you can always come to me"

Xiao Zhan smiled and grabbed a painting, removing the cloth "My gift to you"

Chu Yue looked at the painting of Chu Yue with Xiao Zhan, Zhuo Cheng, and their two other friends. "Thank you..."

Xiao Zhan chuckled "No need to thank me either" Chu Yue pat his head with a smile "Won't you draw a grown up version of us?"

Xiao Zhan nodded his head at the new idea "I will!" They then continued talking as Chu Yue helped Xiao Zhan to pack.

Later, Xiao Zhan came out with 2 luggages as Chu Yue will send the rest over in a while.

Xiao Zhan came out to see Yibo standing there with his arms crossed. Seeing Xiao Zhan come out, Yibo immediately went to the lift and pressed it while Xiao Zhan bid Chu Yue goodbye.

"Yibo?" Xiao Zhan nudged Yibo's shoulder in the lift. Yibo answered without turning to him "You took a long time"

Xiao Zhan pouted "I have a lot of things. See?" Yibo looked over and pulled the luggages hard. Xiao Zhan who was holding onto the luggages stumbled into his chest.

Yibo smirked andtook the chance to kiss him. Just in time, the lift opened and Yibo pulled the luggages and walked ahead, leaving Xiao Zhan shocked, then smiling to himself.

Yibo turned around with a small smile "Hurry, bunny" Xiao Zhan looked up and swore that in that moment, his heart got attacked. He chuckled "I'm coming!" as he ran over.

The moment Xiao Zhan ran up to Yibo, Yibo pulled him in for a kiss. Xiao Zhan was surprised by the sudden kiss and even more so when he felt something hard pressed against him.

Instantly, a blush spread across Xiao Zhan's cheeks. "W-What... Y-Yibo... H-How even... I-I..."

Yibo chuckled and lightly pat Xiao Zhan's butt "Be more careful with your words next time"

Yibo then pulled Xiao Zhan over and pushed him into the passenger seat, got the luggage in the boot and returned to the driver seat.

Yibo smiled at Xiao Zhan's expression "What's wrong?" Xiao Zhan tilted his head "I still don't get it... What on earth did I say?"

Yibo smiled wider. Ah, he loves this. Xiao Zhan fills his heart so much. Yibo felt his whole body brimming with happiness.

Lightly tapping Xiao Zhan's cheeks, Yibo shook his head and teased "Your forgetfulness is amazing..."

Xiao Zhan pouted while grumbling and whining and Yibo laughed as he drove off, back to their home.

Reaching their home, Yibo took all the luggages to his room. He then pushed Xiao Zhan onto the bed and tucked him in.

"Sleep, get some rest" Yibo said as he stroked Xiao Zhan's hair. "I'll unpack for you" Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan's forehead before going over to the luggages he left by the closet.

Xiao Zhan frowned as he propped himself up on his elbows. What's going on? Didn't Yibo say they will continue at home? What's wrong with Yibo?

This is definitely abnormal. Normal Yibo would have already stripped the both of them naked and send Xiao Zhan to ecstasy.