Chapt 5

Xiao Zhan widened his eyes in surprise and backed off into the corner. "N-Not here!"

Yibo smirked as he took a step closer "Why not?" Xiao Zhan looked around, trying to avoid Yibo's eyes. "W-We can't have sex here!"

Yibo smiled and let out a chuckle "Don't worry Zhan. I'll just eat your lips. I'll reserve this (Yibo smacks Xiao Zhan's butt, making him jump in surprise) for tonight"

Xiao Zhan blushed red but as soon as their lips touched, Xiao Zhan kissed back passionately and aggressively.

A knock was heard and Xiao Zhan jumped back in surprise with widened eyes. Yibo leaned in "Hmm, why does it feel like my bunny ate me and not the other way round?" Xiao Zhan blushed harder and Yibo chuckled.

"Sir, we have finished packing" The staff said. Yibo came out while holding Xiao Zhan's hand. Yibo pointed to the shirt Zhan is wearing and gave them USD$5,000 cash. "I want only this."

Not long later the mall manager and security came. Yibo ordered the security to not let that guy in anymore and throw him out right by the street.

Yibo told the mall manager either to make their store fire those staff or the store can move out and vacant the space, especially since they have already packed up all the goods in the store.

Yibo then left. Xiao Zhan quietly followed and spoke up after a while. "Yibo... why did you do that? Now they won't have a job..."

Yibo stopped and turned to Xiao Zhan. "Zhan. I can't stand anyone bullying you. Besides, your life is mine. Bullying you means bullying me. And they shouldn't look down on people or judge them"

Xiao Zhan just gulped and followed Yibo. He did not know what to say and he couldn't say anything. But despite feeling bad for them, he felt happy that Yibo stood up for him. Was this a bad thing?

"Wait!" Xiao Zhan gasped "Why did they listen to you?!" Yibo smirked and inched closer to Xiao Zhan "My bunny is a little slow, huh"

Yibo (kabedon) Xiao Zhan and Xiao Zhan gulped. "As you said, I'm the head of the No.1 Mafia gang here. Not surprising for me to own a few malls right?"

Xiao Zhan's heart was beating too quickly with Yibo's face right in front of him. "S-Shameless..." Yibo chuckled and kissed Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan kissed back but Yibo pulled away and Xiao Zhan blushed, realising he unknowingly kissed back.

Yibo smiled "Zhan, I can't wait anymore... but let's get you everything you need first."

Yibo then pulled Xiao Zhan around, shop by shop, getting shoes, clothes, bags, accesories and other items that caught Xiao Zhan's eyes.

"It's enough, Yibo. I don't need that" Xiao Zhan held on to Yibo's wrist but Yibo pulled away "Zhan, I know you want it."

The excitement in Xiao Zhan's eyes the moment he saw a couple rabbit necklace gave him away. Everytime it happened Yibo would buy the item without hesitation...

"Can we go back now?" Xiao Zhan asked, afraid that Yibo would spend more. Yibo patted his head as they continued walking "I have lots of money. What's wrong with making 'My Life' (referring to Xiao Zhan) a little happier, dress a little better, have a little more fun?"

Xiao Zhan didn't know what to say as he blushed and Yibo pulled him into a restaurant. "Yibo, we just had lunch few hours ago..."

"My Life, I heard your stomach growling a moment ago" Yibo stated and Xiao Zhan blushed again. Was it so loud till Yibo actually heard it?

Yibo brought Xiao Zhan to eat sushi. He ordered all kinds of sashimis, a few sushis, and one ramen and one don.

Xiao Zhan said its too much but he finished it all with a contented sigh. Yibo smiled "Is it yummy?"

"Very!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed "I want to eat more but my stomach is going to burst"

Yibo interlocked hands with Xiao Zhan "We can always come here again. I'll bring you to eat other delicious food too"

Xiao Zhan smiled a little then grabbed Yibo's hand. "T-Thank you... You're so nice to me..."

"I told you before. I treasure what's mine and I want the best for what's mine." Yibo said and Xiao Zhan liked the sound of that.

"I am yours..." Xiao Zhan blushed as he said. Yibo nodded his head "You are mine. Let's go now"

Yibo placed a hand on Xiao Zhan's stomach and Xiao Zhan flinched "Don't do that... I... I'm too full, my stomach must be bloated..."

Yibo smiled "Well, I need to fatten my bunny up before eating him" Xiao Zhan blushed "W-Wait... Can I get something?"

Yibo smiled wider and nodded "Of course you can! What do you want?" Xiao Zhan hesitated "C-Can you wait for me outside the mall, I'll be quick"

Yibo frowned. What is Xiao Zhan up to? "I won't run!" Xiao Zhan promised and Yibo smiled "I'm not worried about that. Even if you do run, you're mine. You can't escape from me."

Yibo passed Xiao Zhan a credit card. "I'll wait for you at the entrance of the mall. I won't leave till you come."

Xiao Zhan nodded his head and kissed Yibo on the cheek before running off. Yibo chuckled and walked towards the mall entrance.

After 20 minutes, Xiao Zhan appeared. "Zhan, you made me wait" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan looked down "S-Sorry..."

"L-Let's go home..." Xiao Zhan uttered. Yibo frowned "What's wrong? Did someone else bully you?"

"No, nothing... Yibo... let's go home quick pleaseee" Xiao Zhan pleaded with teary eyes.

Yibo sent a message to check the CCTV and brought Xiao Zhan back home. Yibo helped Xiao Zhan back to his room.

Yibo couldn't stand the shaking Xiao Zhan who was on the verge of tears. "Xiao Zhan, tell me. Who bullied you? I just want to know that."

"N-No one" Xiao Zhan whimpered and Yibo was getting angrier. "Zhan, did you forget who owns your life now?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head. "Who owns your life?" Yibo asked and Xiao Zhan replied "Y-You"

Yibo leaned in close to Xiao Zhan and whispered "That's right", his hand grabbing both of Xiao Zhan's shoulders.

"So tell me-" Yibo was saying but was cut short by Xiao Zhan's cry "Ahhhh!"