Update info

Apart from a chapter overview kind of thing at the end, this update information will be in each of my books so If you read more than one you only need to read this here. - Please excuse any errors in this message, it's a very quick mess. No time to check it over. 

I'm not sure when the next update will be out. All the new chapters are started but not complete and I have about three new story beginnings :p Due to many very important assessments for the next few weeks I'll be handing in reports and taking tests which means.... STUDY! We literally get the tasks and have to hand them in the next week. Its ok, (Except for math - hate math :p) I always hand my assignments in a few lessons after I get them. (I'm a nerd :p Not really.... Just an A student....) This will go to my end of year marks so they're very important. 

I'll update soon.... or not...... Idk. Don't make me think! I got good news today in the mail. I'm getting an award at the awards night (wasn't told which one).

Halloween party with some friends tomorrow night so that should be good. (Get to buy new high heels tomorrow for my costume :D) I'm going as killed in the shower. Essentially I was about to see my lover, was still wearing a towel and putting on make-up when his wife killed me (multiple ways :p) We're having it a bit late but still!! Should be epic! 

 What to expect for the next chapter of EBEO

-New people. (Inc. Lazer)

-Party.

-Wake up surprise.... hehe.

-Injury....