02

02

soojin's pov

I get ready as i will having an interview at the 'L's company'.

I keep staring at my wedding ring thinking if i should wear it or not.

He might be forget about me now, since he is the one who wants to divorce but deep inside i still love him but trying to move on.

I wear the accessories that he had given to me without hesitation and i look myself in the mirror and smile

"you can do this soojin, fighting!" I heard my roommate scream then I went out from my room.

"omo you look so- heyy" she stared at me.

"Jiwoo, i will get going now"

"Did you wear the accessories that he had given to you?" she ask.

I nod my head.

"when will you started to move on? He divorce you and you still love him?" Jiwoo ask again.

"i still love him because he is my first and it is hard to forget him" i stared at the wedding ring.

"ok, whatever..anyways good luck for your interview" jiwoo said.

"thanks, i will get going now"

I went to the company with a taxi and hoping everything going to be fine.

I arrive at the company and the workers there shown me where the interview was held.

I sat waiting for my turn.

"Han Soojin" someone call my name and it is time for me to get interviewed.

-

I walked home with a happy mood.

"i'm home"

"Soojin, how was it? Did you get the job?" Jiwoo ask.

"YES!! I GOT THE JOB!" i said and jiwoo was so happy to know that and we jump, screaming together.

"yah, when will you start to work?" She ask again.

"tomorrow, i guess we both going to have a busy life now" i said.

"dont worry, but still we can see each other since we live under the same roof" jiwoo said and i just smile.

I went to my room and changing my outfit to my pyjama and throwing myself on my bed.

I looked at my picture with my ex-husband that i put it in a frame.

"yah, how are you? i hope you are okay and i miss..you" i said and hugged the frame until there is a tear went out from my eyes.