"Okay, then." I nodded. "Don't forget to eat." 

[Yes, babe. I love you.]

"I love you," I answered back before ending the call. 

I stood up and went to the restaurant to check if everything was in place. I also met the managers and checked the kitchen. I went to the gym and to the poolside before going back to the company. I had to report back. 

Weeks after polishing our unit, Sevi and I went to the mall to look for furniture. I really felt like an adult. There were so many things that we had to consider like money, size, importance, hindi lang basta pipili like how I chose my bags. It was relaxing. Picking furniture for us was relaxing except kapag ayaw niya at nag-aaway kami. 

"I want a bigger bed." I crossed my arms over my chest. 

Sevi was too busy getting the size of the white wooden bed. He really brought his notebook, pen, and a tape measure like an engineer. He drew the whole unit in his notebook together with the sizes. He also sketched the positions of the furniture we will buy para sigurado. I agreed on that one. 

"Hindi mo naman kailangan ng malaking kama. Sisiksikin mo lang din naman ako," reklamo ni Sevi. 

I was like that in Bohol. He couldn't get over that because he fell on the bed at midnight. I didn't know! Nagising na lang ako sa kalampag niya sa sahig. I really should work on my sleeping position. 

"You have a point." I nodded. Okay, then! I should consider that one. "How about a bathtub, babe? I want a bathtub."

"May built-in shower na roon at okay naman kaya bakit magba-bathtub pa?" reklamo niya na naman.

"Bathtub na may shower." I gave him a cute smile.

"Anong-" He stopped talking when his phone rang. Sinagot niya kaagad at tumalikod sa 'kin saglit. "Sir, opo. Napuntahan ko na kahapon." 

Work again! Day off niya ngayon pero tinatawagan pa rin siya ng head nila! So annoying! Ang sungit pa naman noon! He would always yell at Sevi through the phone. Sevi would always apologize. Palagi na lang! I can't wait for that old man to retire. 

Heater na lang ang hinanap ko since ayaw niya ng bathtub. Eh di huwag! I looked for cute bathroom mirrors too hanggang sa akbayan na ulit ako ni Sevi, tapos nang makipag-usap sa boss nila. 

Since may tatlong bedrooms at isa lang naman ang kailangan namin, I convinced him to make one room as our closet since marami akong gamit and 'yong other room naman ay office, where we could work. 

After buying our furniture, we went to our unit again so he could fix the lights. Tinulungan ko siya sa mga box kahit mabigat. I was struggling with them! I told him to just hire men and pay them, but he wanted to save money. Besides, sabi niya kaya naman daw niyang gawin. 

"I'm going to die from this." I placed the box on the floor and wiped my sweat.