10 Billion percent, Only for you

Start from the beginning

"Don't use that illogical phrase to us, Y/n is just giving me a extra hand" Senku said but still they end up chuckling as his face is still Red.

Y/n also just giggle at the sight of her boyfriend.

"The way you look, right now is  like the time, we told Byakuya-san about our relationship" y/n said and Taiju, Yuzuriha were also present that time.

Byakuya reaction.

"You two are dating? Who confess?" He asked and y/n just raise her hand.

" What? Are you even a man, Son?" He said to Senku.

" If I remember correctly, I am born with a pen-You! mind, your words! infront of your girlfriend" Byakuya said while interrupting Senku and covering his mouth to stop.

Taiju just tilt his head and Yuzuriha just got used to him saying stuff that is extreme.

Y/n just blush and sudden feel shy. After the awkward silence they have, Byakuya finally remove his hand that covering Senku's mouth.

"What the hell! Old man, your not a elementary to not know and to act like one, I am just properly answering your question, That I was born with d-Duck! Okay,okay I get your point, so don't continue what your planning to say, mind your words now" Byakuya interrupt again.

And they let go of that topic, Byakuya proceed to talk to y/n.

"So y/n, are you really sure? You loving him, he isn't cute at all" he said.

" Hey! I can hear you" Senku said and the other two just laugh at what Byakuya said. Y/n just smile and say "Yes, I'm sure" and Byakuya said "You have to marry this girl, Senku, you better be" and that make the young couple blush and y/n start to panic while she become a blushing mess.

Senku who is also blushing that his ears is also beet red, Byakuya cease the moment to tease him while the father and son have there usual argument.

"Don't remind me of that!" Senku sulking said, while yuzuriha and Taiju pointed out the funny parts.

After that a sudden announcement have been heard requesting for Senku to go to the Faculty room.

"I don't remember doing something" Senku said. And He just excuse himself and tell he be back to y/n. "Okay, I be waiting for you" y/n said. As he gone to the faculty room. Yuzuriha and Taiju just accompany y/n until it's time for there club activities. Leaving her alone in the science club room.

Y/n just smile as she wave at the two. She only wait for Senku's return. When someone else entered the room, it was the bullies who mock y/n to no end.

"Oh look girls, Our ugly friend is here, it's y/n" Yuri said. And they chuckle at what she said, y/n start to feel nervous and just ignore them just what Senku said, ignore them, there not worth your time.

"So why a plain looking bitch like you is here in the science club room" Yuri said approaching y/n.

" Yeah, A Nerd who doesn't know a shit" Hime said. Y/n just turn her back at them and try her best to ignore the bullies.

"Your not even good at this, I wonder, why Ishigami-kun waste his time with you, y/n"

"Now,now Yuri, Stop ignoring us Ugly bitch" Hime said while grabbing her hair, y/n just struggle to free herself from the grip.

"Ow, let me go" y/n said. But Yuri just slap her face.

"Acting tough now? Know your place, Ugly" Yuri said slapping y/n in the face. At first she try to fight when Yuri tries to ruin the latest experiment that Senku and her work hard on it. She just plead and they chuckle at how pathetic she was for them. They agree to leave the experiment if she accepted the slap. Y/n self confidence isn't that high, she had a very low self confidence to herself. She only quiet down as she accept the slap. After slapping they only happily left the science club room.