~P R O L O G U E~

~T H I R D P E R S O N ~

The wind was blowing, messing the girl's raven black hair who's staring at the ground. Blood were all over her face and tears raced down her cheeks. "O...Okasan" Her lips trembled as she cried. Suddenly she felt a hand patting her on the head and she looked up at him. "I-Is Okasan ever coming back?" she asked the blue haired guy but he didn't say anything, he just shook his head. A great sob escaped her, and she covered her face with shaking hands...

~Years later~

The door bell rang and a girl with long raven black hair walks to one of the two seated table and sat there eyeing everyone around the coffee shop (Antekui). The purple haired waitress walks up to her, giving her a glare. "What do you want, Kira?" She asked with an annoy face.

"Nothing much! I just wanted a coffeee~" She giggle and she rolled her eyes, "Come on, Touka neechan. Cheer up. Why are you always looking so mad towards me?"

"Umm...Touka. Who's that?" A boy with a eye patch asked her. She turned around and faced him.

"Mind your own business." She coldly replied and the raven haired girl smiled.

"Hiya there~" She greeted him suddenly there was a strange scent about him. He doesn't smell like a ghoul or a human.

Could he be a half?

"Are you a half ghoul?"

Suddenly the door bell rang again, before he could even answer her question and a girl with her mother walks in. Touka rushed over to them, she yelled at the black haired boy to go get a towel. The raven haired girl looks over at them and she sees a girl with brown short hair hiding behind her mother. She gave her a warm smile and the girl about the same age as her tries to smile back. Touka then brought them upstairs to an extra room where they could stay in.

~While walking back home~

Hmm...the black haired boy looks interesting. His name is Kaneki, right?

Suddenly she felt someone following her so she walked into a place where not many people would usually go there. She turned around and face a guy wearing a cat mask.

"Long time no see, onii chan~" She giggle and the guy took off his cat mask, revealing his face and his dark black hair.

"How has been, Imouto?" He asked, "why don't you leave Agoiri and join us, the clowns?The raven haired girl shook her head, "Together we could be really strong,"

Why should I, Akemi?"

"Tch...fine. You won't join then ...I will.make you."

~K I R A ' S P . O . V~

My brother's two Kakugan appeared and so did mine but instead only one of my Kakugan appeared. My Kagune which is a rinkaku and a ukaku also appeared at my back. "Let the fight begin, shall we, Onii chan?"

"Tch, whatever you want, Imouto~"

His Black and yellow Rinkaku reached towards me, trying to grabbed but luckily for me, I dodged all of his attacks just in time. Now it was my turn to attack. My three red and black rinkaku reached towards him and stabbed him in the stomach. He coughed out blood. "You brat!" He yelled at me and he then started to run away. I looked up at the sky.

I better go home, before it gets dark.

>A U T H O R N O T E<

Thank you for reading this. I hope you like. I am very sorry if the grammar and spelling for this fan fiction is not quite right. Anyways...I hope you enjoyed it... :D 

Quotev version: https://www.quotev.com/story/12544959/P-H-O-E-N-I-X-Ayato-Kirishima