"Hamza you think its a joke" I said to him 

"You think that this nikkah was fake, Check the paper darling" Hamza exclaimed getting into bed while I was sitting on the edge. My heart was racing and I didn't move and inch. I had never slept in the same bed of a guy and I was afraid I don't know why. 

"Madam, make yourself comfortable" I looked over not uttering a word. Hamza sprug up then and grabbed my arm.

"Aliha, your not going anywhere your staying here with me, everyday and night, get your self comfortable in bed" Hamza smirked. I gulped not arguing. 

Hamza turned on the tv, looking at news. resting one hand behind his head. I slowly got myself into bed keeping a distance between us. I put a pillow between us and once places Hamza looked at it and then at me shaking his head. 

A couple mins passed and I had at this point turned myself away from him and closed my eyes. I heard the tv close and the bed move. 

My heart was racing, I was afraid, I was nervous, I didn't know how I was feeling. I lost my family today, got married to someone I didn't know would happen and now I'm sharing a bed with Hamza. 

I suddenly jump feeling an arm on my stomach. I freeze not moving and feel Hamza coming closer putting his head on my shoulder. I was lost of words and frozen.

"Pillow won't do anything" He whispered. My heart was running a mile. 

Hamza moved his hand and I flinched cause it was on my bruise. I felt Hamza breath off my shoulder and out of bed. 

"What did I say?" Hamza asked throwing the tube of cream to me 

"I forgot" I said opening my eyes. 

"Put it on now , or  I will" Hamza said with anger

I nodded getting up an leaving to the washroom. I left up dress to see a fist size bruise on my stomach. I put cream on ever so lightly so it doesn't hurt much. 

-----------------------------------------------

*20 days later*

Hamza's Convocation was today and we had just come home His mother was leaving tonight and I was now getting a bit comfortable around him and His mom. 

His mother was a nice lady and I learned he had two brother one 2 years younger and 5 years younger. It reminded me of my siblings, may allah bless them and keep them happy. 

I was adjusting to staying home, Hamza over and over again insisted in getting me back into uni, I denied and he eventually gave up. Danya and Ayesha come for regular visits to see me and spend some time. I spend my days cleaning, cooking and reading. I really am free now so I find ways to keep myself occupied. 

I walked in the room seeing Hamza take off his convocation gown.

"Finally someones a university graduate, on to the next step" I smiled Taking the gown and hanging it. 

"Yes" Hamza sighed. He had told me he had a Grad party to attend later so he kept his suit on. 

Hamza opened the balcony of the room and stepped out, I closed my eyes knowing what that he was gonna smoke. He took out a cigarette and lit it I stepped out and flipped it out of his hand coughing. The smell was coming in the room.

"Whats your issue Aliha" Hamza yelled. Yes he had random mood changes but Ignored them for the sake of keeping the mood good. 

"You kno-" 

"Aliha I don't care, Laylah is the only one to stop me from smoking" Hamza yelled back. I stepped back and closed the door leaving him there alone.