chapter five (5): the break

You and tom stared at each other, both remaining silent until he greeted back.
"Hello (y/n), what are you reading?"
He sat across from you raising a brow, your (e/c) eyes looking at the pages before answering.
"Just a book about animal caring, specifically for cats."
McGonagall walked over, a light chirp to her stoic voice
"Staying again this break you two, thought you would go back this year?"
You could see Tom shuffle a little, then attention turnt to you.
" It gets boring being in a big house, especially when there are only house elves home"
McGonagall nodded, then turnt starting to  smile.
"Well, you should both start on your essay's and other spells"
She walked off briskly, her foot steps fading. your long (H/c) decided to escape from behind your ear, falling into your face.
((I'm gonna give you long hair, just so that it can be put into a lose ponytail. Rest is up to you!))
You looked out the window, many clearing her throat to announce her presence.
Tom and you turnt, a large smile of her pale face. She wasn't a vampire but she liked to joke about being one, both of you paler then the moon.
Everyone liked to tell you both to stay in the sun more, you both only laughed.
Tom got up excusing himself while manny sat down, a smug look on her face.
"So?"
You raised a brow at that question,
She giggled.
She was a petite girl, her blond hair braided. She had hazel eyes, lazy and goofy.
You enjoyed her company, and she helped you when you where in the muggle world, helping and being the understanding person she was.
You finally understood, letting out a short chuckle.
"He just asked me what book I was reading, and by any chance have you seen newt?"

She shook her head, blond braid looking like a dogs wagging tail.
You nodded, her voice was soft, and quiet
"How's Aragon and fig doing, is that why you where looking for newt when people where leaving?"
You nodded, closing the book.
You leaned back and dramatically "died".
She laughed, doing her best actress voice
"OH,No! He has died, what ever shall I do??"
You both laughed, for once feeling good to just joke.
Lucius scoffed, and both of you turning.
"Why must you two be so loud?"
You have a simple shrug and manny rolled her eyes.
He walked away, going back to his room.

{<time skip with (y/n) and newt making stupid awkward jokes>}

Manny had gone back to huffle puff rooms, deciding she was tired.
You laid back, Aragon and fig purring in content as you pet them.
The blond kitten on your chest while the black one purposely laying beside you.
((Aragon is the black/white cat, fig is the blond/white cat ^^))
Fig fell asleep, you following suit.
You heard the door being knocked on. Opening your eyes,a familiar ginger/brown haired male walking in. Remus stood smiling, carefully laying down next to you and the kittens.
"Hope you dont mind"
You smiled to him, shaking your head watching Aragon going to lay on remus as he laid down.
"Not at all, I was just gonna take a nap"
He smiles back, petting the cat. His cuts on his face and hands noticable.
"I'll join"
You put a blanket on him, watching him fall asleep. Following after him and the kittens.

Dream: a garden and a child. A little girl giggling as she danced around the Rose's, you carefully transfering some more flowers.
You listened, a deep throb hitting your chest as she turnt around, blood drizzling from her mouth and nose.
Fire licking at your legs as your small cut up hands frantically grabbed at her, fire climbing up the trees.
The garden destroyed, your father grabbing his child as he ran.
You both stayed at a old house, it was like that for a year. You went out for food and to collect herbs, you returned to see your father bleeding.
He hazily smiled.
Your mother was a witch and your father a vampire, a halfbreed.
It was the last time you saw him, a women took you in feeling sorry, when a bad time for muggles came she got sick and passed. You inherited everything, house, money. You inherit money from your witch mother for Hogwarts.
You where the last vampire.

INFORMATION::

HELLO! sorry that this is short!
Just thought I would gave a chapter before updating another book.

So when they come back you all hand in work you've done during the summer, then they grade it (teachers).
Everyone Changes and go get other books in diagon alley, and wands.
They move to year 3 and you year 4, newt, tom, lucius, remus, manny, and snape (Regulus too) will build a stronger relationship with reader-sama during the break.

I will do 2 more chapters for year 2  and then move to year 3 (which will be 4 chapters or 5 depending).
Year 4 will be 4 chapters, year 5 will be 5 chapters, year 6 will be 7 chapters and 7 will be an unknown.

Upcoming in year 4: galla, some adventures, and goblet of fire in year 4 .
Gilderoy is a teacher in year 3 to 5.
Everyone starts to mature in year 3 and into year 5
(Flirting and things)

If anyone is confused
1st year: 11-12
2and year= 12-13
3rd year: 13-14 
4th year: 14-15
5th year: 15-16
6th year: 16-17
7th year: 17-18

3red year: when most start puberty
(Sometimes earlier)
aka: voice breaks and intrest in people/genders
(This is also when reader starts, lmao be ready for some comical moments)

3rd and 5th: year they develop (voices change, some start to gain curves and bodies are more noticeable, voices heighten or deepen. Aka:horny)

6/7th year: people start to "bulk" or workout and try for body image
(Still horn dogs)

7th year everyone is basically done, they graduate but im gonna be doing something else with the students. :D
Couples or people lose touch and start looking for jobs.

That's all the information for now!
If you are still reading I'm surprised, but I'll give information about how the reader will look since its easier for me.
You will have a Rhomboid body (broad shoulders and smaller waist)
Be about 130 pounds
And your 6th year you reach 6'  and at the very end 6'3/4
your hair changes alot, being cut and then constantly styled diffrently.