sirius-ly? chapter two (2)

Sirius shook you awake as you bolted up, for some odd reason he has noticed that the "chubb" was just extra clothes, he was confused and concerned seeing to how you dont even sweat.
Yep turns out (f/n) (l/n) has been lying, he was (fit/skinny)
You noticed your sweater had rolled up to you clearly visible layer of clothing.
The dream from earlier set in and you had dreamt about SIRIUS?!?
You looked at him to find him smirking and looking back, what?
He looked at your stomach and said
"If you keep my secret I'll keep yours"
And with that walked out.
You where beyond confused and scared.
The reason you loved books was becaus you're dad had always read to you, your mother was dead from childbirth of your sister.
Where is you sister? Unfortunately in her grave from a steak to the heart from angry villagers, they knew what bans who you where.
They were gonna kill you.
Your fingers grazed tih neck where the scars where visible If you had no scarf.
Your father had killed himself because the death of his wife and child was too much.
Your scar filled back and chest heaved as you looked at the moon and hissed at the air, the sharp fangs became more visible.
YOU WHERE STARVING

(222 words and I'm probably gonna be trying to upload more often seeing im gonna be on summer break soon :) I'm sorry if everyone is out of character, I just love showing certain emotions I see from each character! Should you have a good or bad ending?!)
Sincerely: hanahaki_Blake~