Night of the Stabbing

Start from the beginning

End Call
02:34

Back to Present

Hitomi's POV

I felt a sharp pain on my right stomach as I was slowly waking up, I realized that I was in the hospital, I looked around and then saw my right arm was connected with an iv and heart monitor. A nurse came in and then when she saw that I was awake she immediately called for the doctor.

The doctor did a few check up here and there and then told me that next week, I can be discharge if the stabbed wound is healing. I just nodded.
After the doctor and nurse left the room, police officers entered the room. One in particular had duck lips. That duck lips officer came beside me.

"Yo, I'm officer Yena!"she said and then I bowed to her.

"Honda-san, we need your full collaboration on this investigation since you were attacked by the killer that we are trying to catch" said the duck and then grabbed a chair and went close to me and sat beside me.

"H-hai"

"So can you tell us what happened last night and you must tell every small detail about it" told officer Yena and I nod.

Flashback to last night

I was by the bridge with Sakura and the others, we usually hang out here after eating at Asobina since we tend to eat a lot while we are there. As we were enjoying the fresh breeze, we noticed a small group of first year Gekioko approaching us. We looked at them.

"What are you looking at"said the one in the centre as she was the leader of her group.

"What you guys doing here?"asked Uonome (Takahashi Juri) and they just spit on the ground and charged quickly towards us.

With our fast reactions, we were able to counter their punches and kicks and attacked them fully on. A few of them smirked at us and just as we were getting into position to defend, we started hearing a clicking sound.

We looked on both side and noticed some yakuza men. These first year were backed up. It was childish of them to have yakuza men with knife as support.

"That's low! Bringing in Yakuza men to back you up"told Otabe (Yokohama Yui)

"Well at least we can finally defeat majijo's top" said the girl with red highlight hair.

Sakura removed her scarf and that's when I knew that this was going to get serious.

Both sides and the first year charged towards us. Sakura, Otabe and Uonome were fighting the Yakuza men while me and Namaiki fought the first years.

After succesfully fighting those low life first year, we went and backed up the others.

The yakuza men were on another level since they had knives with them. I was able to dodge a few swings  but one swing got me by surprised and I ended up with a cut on my left arm. I continued to fight on. We finally defeated all of them.

We were exhausted and just wanted to go home and relax. We all separated ways and I started to walk home. I continued the same path every day to go home until I felt that as if someone was following me. I hurried my walk and then started to run. As I was running, a man with a cap popped up in front of me from the left corner, making me jump and then I saw in his eyes a darkness I have never seen before.

He attacked me but I was able to dodge his forward attack, he then attack again but he was now faster than ever in his melee. I was dodging them and counter attack it. But I was starting to be out of breath and was exhausted due to the previous fight.

He just continued to swing his knife and then I was cornered. I saw him punch with his left arm but I blocked it. I was distracted from that punched that I did not realized that his right arm and hand which had the knife stabbed me in the stomach. I just fell down to my knees and put my hands on the wound.

The men looked one last time to me and I was able to glimpse at his face for a bit and noticed a scar on one of his eyebrow. He smiled and left.

I was still on my knees and then when the man was now further away, I started to run to the nearest hospital until I saw two person and I just collapse in one of their arms and the other called for emergency.

End of Flashback

___________________________________________

Update is here!

Next chapter will have the first ever Ssambbang interaction

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!

Stay safe everyone!

Ja~nee