Experiment 2 (Part 2)

Comenzar desde el principio

The group then walked towards Api who already stopped shouting and looked down in worry. Gopal put his hand on Api's shoulder gently.

"Don't worry Api, we will help you find him. Well, in my case probably before he goes into that crazy state of yours because of the memory loss thingy. I am still trauma because of that, you know!"

Ying and Ying glared at Gopal insensitivity, Ying managed to smacked him on the head before the girls smiled softly at the frowned Api. "We will find him for sure. He is probably just playing around here and got distracted with something."

Fang smiled at Api in assurance, "Aside from Adudu and Probe, there aren't any dangerous aliens on the lose. Even if he accidentally meets with Adudu and Probe, I am sure he can take care of himself."

Api shook his head, "I know Daun can take care of himself. Its not him that I am worrying about."

"Huh?" The group looked at each other in confusion. "If that the case, then why are you look so worry?" asked Fang.

"Have you forgotten?! Tanah will ground me if he knows about this! Literally! And what if Daun stumbled across Tanah?! I don't want to be squished by one of his earth golems!"

The scenes in which the earth elemental power demonstrated his anger flashed in their minds and they all have one common thought.

We are doomed.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

A few minutes earlier...

Daun watched Api kicked the ball high in the middle of the field and sighed softly. He actually wasn't in a mood to play soccer today as he only agreed with Api's suggestion just so he didn't have to be cooped up in that house anymore, and he can't go anywhere else alone per instructed by Tanah before. So now he was officially bored. Again.

Daun sighed again as he put his head in his palm, his other hand caressed the bark of the tree he was sitting under. "I wonder if you understand my feelings, Mister Tree. You must be bored too, standing here all day for the rest of your life."

Daun stared at the tree, half-hoping that the tree would spoke back to him, though it was impossible to begin with. Daun sighed again for the umpteenth time before he stood up and walked around the tree. He wished that he stumbled upon something, even bad aliens, at least to distract him from this unnerving boredom.

He kicked a small rock before he saw something, a glimpse of purple figure scuttled into some bushes near the sidewalks.

Is that...?

A grin plastered on his face, the universe finally granted his wish! He looked back at Api and all his friends at the field, and turned to the spot where he saw the figure. He knew that what he would do next was completely against Tanah's orders and the earth elemental power would probably crushed him for disobeying his orders, but he need to go and followed the figure he saw just now, who knows what trouble he would do. That and to entertain himself.

Its not I am doing anything wrong or illegal. Tanah did say that I can't wondering around alone but he didn't say I can't follow someone who probably up to cause trouble. In a way, I am not actually disobey Tanah. I will follow him real quick just to see he not doing anything wrong and get back here. The others probably wouldn't notice that I gone anyway.

Daun nodded to himself before he ran after the figure he saw, disappeared into the bushes as the others played happily at the field, oblivious to the upcoming trouble that would follows.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"DAUN!!!"

"Daun, where are you?!"

"Daun, come out this instant!"

Shouts were heard, echoed around the park as Gopal, Fang and Api searched for the missing leaf elemental power. Though so far, their efforts were futile. Yaya and Ying used their powers to search for Daun around the town but they were not received any news from them yet. Fang also used his power and summoned a number of shadow rats to cover more ground in their search mission, so far no luck. It was like Daun has vanished from the island or something.

The trio stopped for a drink at one of the vending machine after a few hours of search as Gopal plumped on the bench with a tired sigh, "Where on earth is he anyway? Are you sure he had no ability to disguise as plants?"

Api who still standing, kicked a small rock as he grumbled in irritation, "For that last time Gopal, no he don't have the ability to disguise as plants!"

"But are you sure? I meant maybe he unlock new skill or something?"

"We are originally from same person, of course I am sure! I would know if I managed to unlock new skill, wouldn't I?!"

Fang felt the surrounding temperature risen saw Api looks angrier each second, hands already ignited with fire and the oblivious Gopal of his impending doom as he still talking about Daun's non-existent skill. As annoyed he was at Gopal some times, he didn't want to explain to Mr Kumar why his son returned home as a barbeque meat later on, so he quickly put his hand to cover Gopal's mouth.

"But what if- Mmph!"

"Api, maybe you know where you usually like to hangout as Daun? Places that not related to plants?"

Api blinked at Fang's question before he calmed down as he spoke, "Well, I don't really know. Daun can be distracted by anything actually, so I can't say for sure."

Fang released Gopal who shot glares at him, before he said, "Hmm... that doesn't really helpful. Perhaps we can-"

BOOM!!!

Fang, Gopal and Api startled by the loud sound of explosion and saw black smokes came from a very familiar place. Api's eyes widen in shock.

"The smokes come from Atok's house!"

Gopal already stood up on alert, "What is it?! Is it an attack?!"

Fang frowned, "Whatever it is, its doesn't look good. Come on, lets go!"

Api gritted his teeth in frustration, hands already ignited with fire as the group ran towards Tok Aba's house.

An attack at the time like this... not to mention its when Daun is missing... whoever they are, I will make sure they will regret for attacking Atok's house!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Another cliffhanger... why?Because I love it.

So... any theory?