4

The Agency was the last place y/n wanted to go to in this situation. However it did come to mind that if she's lucky all she'd have to do is go into disguise and stay that way.

When she ran her way there, she quickly got into a phone booth, avoiding as many henchman as she could. Once she had the snug suit on, she started scanning herself to get inside the damned building. The door opened and she walked herself inside, taking a look at everything. She watched as holographic questions marks appeared over the henchmans' head, quickly they became red and formed an exclamation mark.

Someone had to be close by. Heavy foot steps and gibberish was all she could hear before gun shots were fired everywhere. As soon as the gun shots began she ran upstairs and went down a hallway, staring at the three doors in her sight. She went to the one in front of her and impatiently waited for it to close. She cornered herself and aimed her gun at the door incase any player walked in.

When the door opened she waited only a second before she began shooting. Unfortunately her disguise had been taken off and who she shot at was thee golden man himself. Midas yelled a gibberish line of his before his drum gun went off, spraying bullets everywhere. She quickly got up and began running away as she was scared for her life. She broke the wall and jumped down, loosing a few HP. However, she managed to get back into disguise swiftly enough for no henchmen to notice. She walked into the building again and just watched as other players somehow didn't notice her, and instead tried to get their hands on the key card.

Y/N stood still and just watched and watched. She thought she was the luckiest person in the game. That was until a henchman had bumped into her after attempting to run towards a player. Her disguise disappeared again and all eyes and guns were on her.