Chapter 21

❗️❗️❗️A/N: THIS MAY BE A TRIGGER  TO SOME.I NEVER WROTE SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVER SO BARE WITH ME. ILL TRY TO GO EASY CAUSE ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A SCENE SUCH AS THIS❗️❗️❗️

Melody pov

My head was spinning. I tried to get up and felt chains on my arms and legs. A mask covering my face, a feeling I know too well at antigen.

"Your up," Kraven said

"Help Kraven," I said trying speak and felt the mask come off. Suddenly, I was feeling easy. I noticed my clothes were changed into a nightgown that only stopped mid thigh. He was staring making me uneasy.

"The best deal from Marius. Now your mine," Kraven said taking his shirt off and placed the mask off when I started to panick. My heart started racing. My mind was everywhere I couldn't focus.

"Don't touch me," I said trying to move my leg

Melody it's grandma where are you

I don't know I'm tied up

Melody we are going out to look for you

Kraven is being touchy please I don't like it

"If you're good I'll leave the mask off," Kraven said on top of her.  The gas making me a little dizzy.  Then he kissed my lips and I flinched in disgust. I felt my anxiety and panic. His hands slipped under the nightgown and my underwear was at my leg.

I tried to block out everything. And there was a really sharp pain and I screamed. Tears streamed down my face. My throat burns from screaming.

"HELP ME!" I shouted as it continued

"ITS HURTS STOP!" I screamed

It stopped after a few. I couldn't move I just froze. My body hurts everywhere. I started to see black dots and then I was out.

I was scared out my wits. I couldn't do anything but hide deep in my mind. It was a room small for one and a little light. I opened the door and shut it and curled up in a bed where I'm safe and sound.

Erika pov

"Change her clothes and out her in the cell," Kraven said

"Where are you going?" I asked

"I need to go somewhere for the rest of the day tomorrow," Kraven said walking away

I went inside and I felt a pang if guilty and sorrow. I quickly cleaned her and changed her while she was on unconscious. I picked her up and she was a bit heavy. I quickly had one of the men open the cell and chin her neck, arms.

She was lucky I suppose. She has him and I don't. What does she have that I don't? I slammed the cell door shut and walked away.

No ones pov

Vlad and Paula were only able to sense Melody. And it was painful. Meanwhile, Ella on the ground screaming in sadness. David didn't know what was happening and crouched down to her.

"What is it?" David asked worried

"Kraven- he got on her-" Ella cried

David don't want to the rest and his anger fueled him. He stormed away shouted orders.

"Damn Marius and damn Kraven," Ella shouted in anger.

Meanwhile, where the lycans roamed Marius saw the horror seeing through her eyes despite him trying to ignore. He felt tears stream down and anger and disgust but also with himself. Fool. He walked up to the supplies and kicked it. Perhaps for once he'll use it against Kraven. For crying out loud that's his daughter. He should've protected her and he let one greed get to him.