Richie, What The F-Fuck

Song: Kids In America by Kim Wilde

May 4

The entire group, besides Richie and Eddie, had been back for hours. They sat around waiting, but it seems off. Had they been caught? Were they dead? Or were they just two idiots taking a long ass time?

Bill decides the last option seems more reasonable.

The man is currently stood by the window. He watches through the rain, desperately awaiting the last two's arrival. Momentarily, he takes his eyes away, letting them drift to a less boring sight.

Stanley Uris.

The boy's smile hasn't faltered in hours, not even one small bit. He'd told the story of Derek at least a hundred times while waiting. It's what the younger one is currently doing now.

"It was wild! I practically slashed the son of a bitch into cubes!" His eyes are wide with joy. It's nice to tell his stories to normal people. People who get it. People who understand what it's like to take the life of somebody who sliced you open. Luckily this group is here to sew him back together.

"You would've come in handy at the farm." No one knows what Mike means by this and they decide to leave it at that.

Mike and Greta are sat playing dominoes now. They'd found about every game they could find. Earlier on, when they were still alone, they tried to hook up some kind of console. But seeing as how Mike is from the farm and Greta is just Greta, neither could figure it out.

Of course they could just ask for help now, but both agreed to let it go and never speak of it again. Besides, boring old normal games really aren't all that boring. Though they had to put down Monopoly, seeing as Greta kept accidentally shocking him with her stare and Mike began growling.

Bill really is growing tired of this shit. If everyone else managed their tasks, then why can't they? It's obnoxious, he thinks. An absolute outrage. It's an-...

It's an RV.

A big ass RV.

"You've gotta be j-joking me." Bill is away from the window and traveling down to meet the two before the rest have time to react.

Everyone just stares at each other now. That is before they all leave their places to see what all the fuss was about. Even Greta and Mike gravitate towards it all. And as everyone peeks through the rain and fog, they see it too.

"I can't lie and say it's not cool." Greta shrugs towards Mike.

"You don't have to lie. It is cool."

The group chase after Bill. Every person is just as eager as the next. After all, who didn't want to see a big ass RV? Bill is already standing in the rain with his arms crossed when the rest catch up.

Richie honks upon their arrival while Eddie hangs halfway out the window, giggling like a maniac. "You like the ride?" Eddie shouts from across the lot.

Finally it comes to a stop and everyone piles inside. Richie comes into view now, wearing his own pilot hat. "Good day mates and welcome to the Eddie Richie SS. Isn't she a beaut?"

Bill's palm pushes Richie's face away. "Idiot."

"How the hell did you even manage this?" Beverly shakes her head at the two boys.

"Easy. I said I wanted it and told him to hand over the keys. Bam badda boosh. Here we are! Anyone want the tour of our motor home?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Stanley is the first in line.

"We've got couches and tables and even a shower or two. Not to mention the kitchen and multiple televisions too."

Bill is leaning against a countertop when he notices something sticking out of a drawer. He opens it curiously, letting out a gasp when he reads what name is on the paper. "Richie please t-tell me you got this at a dealership."

"Oh! About that." He laughs quietly before clearing his throat.

"Richie Tozier do not tell me you s-s-stole Will Smith's motor home."

Richie completely ignores him and carries on with the tour. "We got couches, we got space. And it also folds in and out."

"Richie, what the f-fuck."

The rest of the group head upstairs, but Stanley tugs on the end of Bill's sleeve. "You can't be mad." Stanley whispers.

Bill smiles. "You're right. I can't." He looks around the place, admiring it all. Bill's never seen anything like it. He's almost positive that no one here has seen anything like it either.

But he's also almost positive that there's no way in hell they are gonna pull off driving this thing around without causing suspicion.

Bill supposed that's another problem for the future. One day at a time. That's all they need to focus on.

Stanley quickly pecks the other's cheek before hurrying off to the rest of them. Bill's hand lingers just above where Stanley's lips once touched his skin. He then smiles and carries on too.

This is gonna be interesting.

"Hey Richie!" Stanley calls from behind the rest.

Richie stops his tour and smiles. "Yeah?"

"This is cool."

Again, Richie smiles. "Thanks."

"Oh and by the way I killed Derek."

"What!"