Bruce left a while after the breakfast. Their 'goodbye' at the door was certainly weird. She leaned on for a kiss, on the lips, but he turned his head, making her kiss his cheek. Skylar tried to play it off and smiled. " Bye," she mumbled.

"Bye," Bruce muttered, turning around and walking quickly. Skylar took a deep breath when she shut the door after him. Not knowing what to do. How to process it all.

The events of last night were huge, at least for her. She wanted to talk about it, not with Bruce but with someone else. He was, well, he was a male and she needed to talk it over with another girl. Someone who would relate. She took out her phone, calling Lois.

" Lois, hey! Are you busy?" She asked cheerfully. Her tone had come out way excited then she wanted, but now that Bruce had left the apartment she had finally processed what was really going on and that got her excited.

" No, I'm on my lunch break, what's up?" Lois asked. " So, something happened tonight, and I wanted to share it with you, I really need some girl time to talk about it," Skylar explained. " I'm excited, spill, NOW," Lois responded.

Skylar smiled at her response. Even when she thought about it her heartbeat would get higher and she'd have this intense need to smile. " Well, uhm, I don't know how to say it subtly so I'll just say it, alright? Bruce and I, well, he spent the night at my apartment,"

" Oh my god! Finally! Yes!" Lois cheered into the phone. " I told Clark this would happen, he owes me a twenty," she continued. Skylar bit her lip. " You two betted on us?" she asked. " Of course, the sexual tension was there Skylar, even a blind person could see it," Lois replied.

Skylar sighed. "So, anyway, what do you think?" she asked. " What do I think? It's due to time, that's for sure, but I need you to give me more details," Lois said. " Well, uhm, he called me yesterday, first time after the dinner all of us had, he came over, we got to talking and I kissed him,"

" That's it, that's all you are giving me?" Lois asked. Skylar chuckled. "Yeah, some parts should stay private to us, don't you think?" she asked. Lois laughed. " I suppose, anyway, I'm really glad to hear Bruce finally let himself do something that's good for him,"

The girls talked on the phone for a while, about the events of last night, about Lois and Clark and their daily lives. Eventually, Lois had to end the call given she had to go back to her job and claim her twenty dollars from Clark. Skylar asked her to not make a big scene out of it, it was still fairly new and she didn't want to jeopardize anything.

Meanwhile, they had entered December a while ago and Skylar needed to go Christmas shopping. So she spent the next two days on doing just that. She went back to Central City for the past three years and wasn't sure she'd go now, but she still wanted to get her parents gifts regardless of her presence there.

She also wanted to get Bruce something too but she wasn't sure what, did he even like the holidays? If he did, what could you buy for a man financially capable of buying everything?

While out shopping for groceries Skylar came to a realization on Thursday afternoon. She needed to talk to Bruce. They had been talking on the phone and texting for the past days but she still felt like he was holding himself back, for some reason.

The last time they had a conversation it led to them having sex but they spoke honestly and she felt like that was they needed to do, again. Something was obviously bothering Bruce and she wanted to know why, if it was what happened between them, they needed to sort it out.

So Skylar took out her phone, calling Bruce to invite him over. She was going to make some spaghetti along with meatballs. It was one of the most decent things she could cook for the life of her anyway.