"You don't have to speak to me, just please let me take you home," I plead once more and when the next round of thunder makes her slightly jump in fear I know that it won't be long until she accepts.

"You're going to get a cold and the movie premiere is next week," I state in an attempt to convince her and when she suddenly stops walking I know that she has given in.

Once she climbs into the passenger seat I truly see how drenched and freezing she is and the guilt begins to seep through me like a virus.

I put the hot air on in the car as we sit in silence, the only audible noise being the chattering of Lilli's teeth.

"Oh shit, your feet are bleeding," I say as I catch a glimpse of her small feet that are covered in scratches and small stones.

"I'm aware," she states in a monotone voice, continuing to stare ahead. We sit in silence once more and the guilt is really eating me up inside.

"I'm really sorry Lilli, I'll make it up to you," I suddenly say, breaking the silence but she only hums in response.

"Weren't -yyyou -hhaving too -mmmuch fun on your -dddate," she stammers and when I place my hand on her bare thigh I slightly jump at how cold she is. Even though we are fighting she doesn't move my hand as she is probably grateful for the warmth.

"Lilli the only reason I was late was because my phone died and I didn't know the time! And it died because I was texting you all evening," I explain whilst rubbing my hand on her thigh and her silence allows me to believe that she's actually listening to me.

"So -yyou didn't -hhave a -ggood time?" She asks shyly and I turn to her with a small smile.

"No you idiot! It was the worst evening ever," I explain and from the corner of my eye I can tell she is looking at me for the first time tonight.

"Good," she states with a smug smile and I can't help but laugh.

"She actually shouted at me for talking about you too much," I admit and that brings a smile to Lilli's face.

"Also, I told her that I won't be participating in these stunts anymore and I'm going to tell Simon that tomorrow," I explain but Lilli begins to pull a nervous expression.

"How -wwill -Ssimon take that?" Lilli asks nervously and I shrug in response.

"He will have no choice unless he wants the public to know about his affair with his receptionist," I state with a smirk and Lilli dramatically gasps.

"You are -kkidding," she says with a small smile as she continues to vigorously shiver.

"Nope, I walked in on them both together a couple of weeks ago. I pretended I didn't see anything but Simon knows I did," I explain with a laugh and Lilli begins to laugh with me through her chattering teeth.

"Ugh, stop -mmaking me laugh! I'm -aannoyed at you!" She suddenly announces through her laughter before pouting once more and folding her arms across her chest.

"You can never be mad at me!" I state with a smirk but she scowls at me in response.

"Don't push it," she replies, continuing to stare ahead and ignore my desperate attempts to kiss her.

"I love you," I say as we begin to pull into our home driveway.

"Shut up," she replies as she once more dodges one of my kisses and although she is mad at me she is still speaking softly. For now anyways.

As she is absolutely drenched and freezing I can see her nipples and practically her breasts through her tight T-shirt and I know she also is aware of this as she keeps pushing her chest out and leaning into me as I park the car.

"You're such a fucking tease," I state and she only shrugs with a smirk in response.

"-WWhat are you -ggonna do about it?" She asks with a smirk and I roll my eyes at her playfully.

She is so gorgeous.

"Also to -cclarify, -wwe aren't -hhaving sex -ttonight," Lilli states with a small teasing smirk as she closes the car door and walks barefoot into the house, leaving me to carry in her drenched shoes and handbag.

"Yeah, I kinda thought so," I mumble in a disappointment tone as I lock the car and follow her into the house.

As we walk into the house with Lilli still shivering we see Harry and Louis snuggling on the couch and before they begin to laugh at Lilli's drenched appearance I quickly put a thumbs down behind Lilli's back to warn them of her mood.

"Why hello there Ariel, where is Sebastian?" Harry teases as Lilli walks past with drenched red hair.

Lilli doesn't even speak and instead she just gives him the middle finger before walking up the staircase to our bedroom.

"Don't even ask," I sigh as I take a seat on the armchair and hold my head in my hands.

"Wasn't gonna," Louis replies as he eats a spoonful of ice cream and snuggles into the couch and Harry's shoulder once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!
Two updates in one day omg who am I? ahahahaha.

Anyways thank you for all of the support and comments I love this little community that we have created! 💖

Please make sure to vote and comment and let me know what you think of the characters!

I actually really like this chapter as I think you get to see a bit more of Lilli and Niall's dynamics in their relationship.

Please stay safe!
Much love
G xx