Shado then let go of him and Shiru turned to glare at him.

Then Tamaki entered the room and everyone went to their seats.

Tamaki: Okay class I have an announcement, the UA Sports Festival will be conducted in 1 month from now, so you should have time to prepare, due to the recent state of things we will not hold internships for First Yearers, but the first 3 places will receive a small prize from the school. That is all from my part, Plus Ultra.

With that the students began their month of training to prepare for the UA sports festival, they all wanted to give their best performance as even though they couldnt be recluted, they still could be scouted for the future. Everyone worked amd practiced their ass off until finally the day camed.

The day of the sports festival was finally there and it was time to begin.

The students from the First Year went first, the hero course, the general studies, the support course and finally the business course. Eache grade was presented. Then the time for the first year representative to speak. In the stairs heroes were watching the event including the old gang.

Izumi, Shota, Katuski, Uraraka, Shoto, Tsuyu, Tenya, Momo, Mina, Kendo, Tetsutetsu, Monoma, and Pony were gathered in the top of the stairs along with the new generation of UA teachers.

Nejire was in the stadium directing the events and so she announced Shihiro had been voted as the representative. Shy as he is he trembled at the idea of speaking in public but managed to at least make it seem like he was calm.

Shihiro went to the podium amd spoke.

Shihiro: I would like to start by saying to everyone to do their best, that you all can reach the top so dont give up, but that means I will also do my best to be number 1. I am nlt saying I want to be number 1 to inflate my ego but I want to reach that as I way to thank all of those who have supported me until now. I want to be the best hero, not only of the quirked but for the quirkless too, I was misdiagnosed as quirkless so I know what they have to live through, Im not saying though I agree with what the Q.R.A is doing, since I think it is possible for the Quirkless and the Quirked to live together in peace. We are all humans, a quirk or the lack of it shouldnt determine our value we are all different and I will do my best to unite us in our difference, that is why I want to be a hero and that is why I will put my back into being the number one!

With that Shihiro's speech was done. In the stadium half of the crowd cheered while the other didnt, some simply clapped softly, while others just glared at him. Most of the heroes even stood up and clapped, especially the ones who were involved in the war.

Shota: He is a fine boy, good thing you chose him to be your successor.
Izumi: Yeah... Hopefully, he can give One for All a better use then I did.

A flash passed through her mind.