O:-ahhhh Rudy,, stop ur drama,! (he said rubbing his eyes) and get out from top of me. (he pushed away Rudy)

R:-ouch,, when u get bhabhi,, u don't love me.

O:-Dont be a cry baby,,,

B:-He is bhaiyya.

said bhavya entering the room.

R:-you both are always one team,, always me alone.. Don't worry I will team up with my gauri bhabhi.

Bhavya and Om chuckled each other.

O:-Bhavya, by the way where is gauri.

B:-She is with maaji,, we went to temple morning today.

O:- She is happy right?

B:- Yes bhaiyya,, she is soo happy,, she has forgotten her past completely... She has completely came out of that.

O:- Thank God,, from now, she will only have good and sweet memories to remember.. Beautiful memories as Mrs. Omkara.

B:-Rudr... Maaji was calling you.

R:-Hmmm...whats next god..

Rudy leaves.

O:- Okk,, bhavu, let me fresh up.

B:-bhaiyya..

O:-huh?

B:-Shall I ask something..?

O:-Come-on bhavu ,,ask!

B:-Actually when did u start liking her bhaiyya,, you have never liked the idea of committed.... so what made u fall for her.

O:-ahh.. Bhavya why are you always aftr my love story?

He asked making her smile .

B:-pls bhaiyya.. Say!

O:-I don't know,, but when i saw her for the first time, I felt her different.. U know she was all tired and weak when I saw her the first.. Lying on the road lifelessly... But still she had a a different kind of vibe on her. Also when kali kidnapped her,, in between her cries she had another face,, of a strong woman. She is a fighter and smart too.
She is different from other women,.

B:-Even I feel the same bhaiyya  , she is a fighter, thought she had a horrible past,, now she acts like nothing worse has happened to her. She has overcome it,,and I like her for her positiveness  .
You are really lucky bhaiyya

O:- Did u like her bhavu.

B:- Yes,,, aftr a long time I got someone to chitchat.. She talks a lot..

O:- Really?

B:- Haa, bhaiyya,, when we went to temple she talked a lot, even i was amazed. Though she has grown up in a village,, she has great knowledge about the world.

O:- I will get to know all slowly

B:-hmm hmm... Kk kk, I am going, let me get her ready.

××××××
B:- Awww u really look like a princess bhabhi.

G:-Thank u bhavu.

Bhavya looked at her emotionally.

B:-Only om bhaiyya used to call me that.

G:-From today, u will be bhavu for me also.

Bhavya hugged her.

G:- Thank u for accepting me to this family. I will be grateful tonight all always.

B:-Its us who are lucky to have a sweetheart like you,, especially my omkie bhaiyya. We knew u will be so precious to him, coz aftr prinku's death OM bhaiyya never handled or accepted any cases. It was urs which he took aftr the break of long 3 years.

G:- Prinku?

B:-ahhh.. She is their youngest sister. Don't ask him about prinku,, I will tell u everything later.

Gauri nodded and smiled at her.

B:- now let's go down,.

.
.
.
.
Oberoi Mansion was nothing less than a Palace.Om was sitting in the mandap waiting for his princess. And he saw her ,dressed up in all her glory on the red lehengaa,, Bhavya made her sit beside him. She was sitting with lowering her head..

Pandit started chanting mantras. And with heavenly chants, he tied the knot,, and decorated her maang with sindhoor.

Tej placed gauri'a hand over om's. They took seven pheras.
And finally she was all his.
Mrs .Omkara Singh Oberoi.

They took the blessings of elders.
Bhavya came and hug her,.

B:- Stay happily forever,, bhabhi i am so thankful to u, for coming to our OM bhaiyya's life. You are the best for him.

Gauri smiled at her and looked at om. He side hugged her and pulled close to him.

O:-I am the luckiest bhavu.

Bhavya smiled at them.

×××××××

Gauri entered om's room. He was  so mesmerized seeing the beauty in front of him. She placed the glass of juice on the table.. Om actioned her to sit. She sat beside him.

O:- Gauri,, look at me.

She raised her eyes to meet his.

O:-Are u comfortable with me?

Gauri nodded.

O:-Bhavu told that u talks a lot,, then why always nodding to me?

G:-Omkarajii... actually I don't know what to talk.. Bhavu is so friendly with me,, I just responds to what she asks.

O:- wait wait wait,, can u call me that once again?

G:- Huh.. What?

O:-Omkarajii... He asked with a wink.

She turned other side smiling..

O:-areyy Pls na.. Just once.

G:-Omkaraji....ur juice..

She gave him the juice with a smile..

O:-ahhh, gauri such old traditions.

G:-Maaji asked me to do so!

(she said lowering her head)

O:-ok ok.. U go change and fresh up.

She nodded and went to washroom.

om drank the juice and stood up to change,, but he felt a bit dizzy.

O:-what happened suddenly.,,may be because of tiredness.
He sat on the bed,, and soon dozed to sleep .

Gauri came out, and looked at om who was in deep sleep already. She smiled at him ,,or should I say a victorious smile 😈

G:-Finally, I succeded in my plan . From now I am Mrs.Omkara Singh Oberoi.Omg gauri u are such a wonderful actor. (she again looked at om)
What did u say,, u are lucky,, u are fool, idiot!!

She smirked at him with a smile 😏😏

*******************************

Yayy, I am. Back with update  ,and Pls dont kill me.

Did anyone Excpected this?  🙈🤪

Do vote and comment.

Update depends on ur response and intrest towards the story! 

With love,
Ritu 🌸❤