Cheater pt. 3

Jungkook's P.O.V

Its been a month since I last saw my wife and son. Of coarse I did what my wifey told me. To take care of myself...

And now the company is getting bigger and bigger. Our company is celebrating and Im gonna have to perform a song.

Of coarse I practiced for this.

"Okay! That was a nice performance, right Jisoo-ssi?" Said V as he and Jisoo noona is hosting for our program.

"Yes! Of coarse V-ssi! Now lets call our next contestant Jeon Jungkook!" Said Jisoo noona as the audience started to clap as I went to the stage.

Lisa's P.O V

Jisoo unnie invited me here and Im kinda late.

But at least Im on time on Jungkook's performance.

I watched him from afar as he sings on stage.

(Listen to the song)

I don't know why...but I feel like the song is for me.

After he sang it. He was heading to the backstage and I quickly followed.

He has a sad face on. He should be happy cuz the audience loved him.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. His eyes getting teary. I didn't wasted any time and hugged him.

He didn't hesitated and hugged me back. "I miss you.." He said as he tightened the hug.

"I miss you too!" I said as I leaned in to kiss him.

•°•°•°•°•
The end
•°•°•°•°•°

Vote
Comment
Follow

A/n: yeah, I know...I broke my promise.
I said I'll make this chapter better but it wasn't better :(

Cheater

Cheater