Chapter 14

Mads' hand reached for Amelie's back where he unclasped her bikini bra gently. ''Call me that again and I'll fuck you right here, right now'' he said, taking the girl by surprise. She had never heard him talk to her like that but if she had to be honest, it was hot. She did like being talked like that sometimes, liked being told she was going to be fucked hard, so hearing it from Mads made the wet spot on her bikini panties grow bigger. 

Amelie's smirk grew naughty before calling him that one word again. She watched Mads' reaction, it was like he suddenly transformed into another person. His eyes were dark with desire and focused on her beautiful face. Pressing his mouth against Amelie's neck, he growled as he felt her natural scent, one he couldn't really describe with words. She always smelled deliciously good, so good that one couldn't keep their mouth off of her skin; like berries and vanilla, quirky and elegant, wild and feminine. 

When their lips met again it felt like it always did; like no one in the world could break them, it was like time stopped every time they kissed, tongues fighting for dominance. As the kiss got more and more intense, Mads took Amelie's bra off completely before cupping one of her breasts with a hand. He grabbed her hair with the other hand, pulling it gently so he could break the kiss and look at her. ''Beautiful'' he whispered before smirking attractively at her. 

As if sensing his next step, Amelie let her panties drop to the ground before he would do it. Mads smiled before undressing completely, his length jumping out in freedom and resting against the young girl's inner thigh. She moaned in anticipation, knowing what was to come, knowing how good having him inside of her was going to feel. Her hand grabbed his throbbing erection and moved up and down its length as she listened to his quiet moans. ''On your knees'' he whispered, making Amelie widen her eyes. It was an order she didn't expect but one that she obeyed immediately. Once on her knees, she knew exactly what she had to do. 

Keeping eye contact, she licked the hard tip as a sweet moan escaped her throat, mouth watering as soon as the tongue felt the taste of his juices. The dominant side of Mads grabbed her head with both hands and kept it steady as he pushed his length into her, a loud growl coming out of his mouth as he reached the back of her throat. He watched her as he thrust into her mouth, watched as drops of saliva fell to the ground, as her eyes watered and as her hand reached down to touch herself. She was so turned on by his dominance that she had to do something about it. 

Seeing how impatient she was, he helped her back up on her feet and kissed her passionately, a hand reaching down to her wet core. His middle finger caressed in between her folds as she moaned into his mouth, needing more than that. ''Shh'' he brought a finger up to his mouth as he looked her in the eyes. ''You have to be quiet for me'' he bit his lip, knowing she wasn't going to be able to keep quiet. His middle finger found its way inside of her before one more joined it, preparing her insides for his beautiful length. 

Licking his fingers clean, he stepped into the Jacuzzi behind Amelie before helping her bend over with gentle yet possessive hands. Mads caressed her butt, grabbing it, slapping it, making it red enough for it to hurt later on. Grabbing his erection with one hand, he placed its tip at her entrance before his other hand went for her mouth, ready to shut her up. 

As he entered her, two fingers went inside her mouth so she wouldn't moan too loud. Amelie's eyes shut tightly as he felt him stretch her walls, her one hand holding tight to the one Mads had in her mouth. Her moans were present all the time, but not as loud. It was impossible to stay quiet when getting fucked so hard, so well. The way he dominated her core, the way he growled in her ear, the way he let out a small ''fuck'' now and then made Amelie want to have sex with the man behind her every single minute of the way. 

She tried to say something and although it was impossible to hear her exact words, Mads knew what she wanted to say; he could feel it

She tried to say something and although it was impossible to hear her exact words, Mads knew what she wanted to say; he could feel it. Her walls clenched tightly around his erection as she pushed her ass back into him, moving it back and forth. She could feel the warmth in her lower stomach grow hotter and taking over her body as his cock continued to dominate her core. ''Let it go, good girl'' Mads said before Amelie's orgasm traveled through her body, landing forcefully behind her legs, making her feel like a trembling, vulnerable doll in his arms. 

Mads' thrusts became rougher and faster as he felt his orgasm approaching with quick steps. ''I want it in my mouth'' Amelie spoke with a low voice, still breathless from the heavenly orgasm. The actor pushed her down to her knees again before grabbing his cock and placing it on her tongue, his juices flooding her mouth. Grabbing her chin to tilt her head back so he could look at her face, he watched as she swallowed everything and smiled. What a beautiful, good girl.