Betrayal

OMG!!!! I got over 600 views for this book (TT_TT) I love you guys so damn much~

Thanx for reading, voting, commenting (^_^)

My little wolves~ Let's get started ;)

Katenis's POV:

I lean against the tree and say to Jace:"Did you guys bury those discusting Rogeus?" He noddes and says:"Yeah, we buried them far away. Almost at the end of our territory." I nod and say:"Good, I just want to know. Why those Rogues came to our territory?" Jace looks at me and says:"Let's get inside, and talk. I'm exhausted." I sigh and we both walk towards my house. Once we arrive inside, Jace lays down on the couch. I grin and sit on the couch's arm, and ruffle Jace's hair. He closes his eyes and sighs. I sigh again and say:"You look tired."

Jace noddes and says:"Yeah, Mari kept me awake all noght long. She kept begging me to bring her Chocolate ice cream. And when I brought her that, she didn't want it. Then she asked me to bring her vanilla - Strawberry Ice cream." I laugh and say:"Damn, is it like this every night?" He noddes and sighs again, I chuckle and say:"Well, It's not like she wants to work on your nerves. I geuss, It's something hormonal." Jace chuckles and says:" I geuss so." I hear my ringtone going off "I was Solo, Livin' Yolo, Till you blew my mind" I stand up and grab my cellphone from the table.

Jace grins and says:"You totally love that band." I nod and say:"R5, is one of my favorite bands. They got some amazing songs." I see an unkown number calling me. I answer the call, and say:"Hello." I hear someone say:"Katenis?" I recognize this voice from somewhere, I say:"Yeah, That's me. But who are you?" The guy chuckles and says:"Goodevening Sweetheart, It's James. Your Lover's best friend." I chuckle and say:"Oh! James, how have you been?" I see Jace looking at me, I smile and hear James say:" Well, I've been good. I want to ask you, iff you're free tonight."

I smile and say:"I got some few things to do, but I'll be done at 8pm." I hear James say:"Well, do you want to go clubbing with me tonight?" I grin and say:"Yeah, sure." James says:"Great! I'll pick you up at 10pm, iff you want off course." I smile and say:"Sounds good, See ya later James." He chuckles and says:"See you later Gorgeous." Jace rolles his eyes, and I end the call. Jace looks at me and says:" He calles himself david's best friend." Jace scoffs and says:"He was totally flirting with you." I grin and say:"I know that, I geuss that's the way he talks to anyone." Jace sighs and says:"Whatever you say."

I roll my eyes and say:" I'm gonna go change my clothes. I smell like those discusting Rogues." That made Jace chuckle, I run up the stairs and walk inside my room. I grab a white shirt with'Who Cares' written on it, and a grey short shorts. Then I walk inside the bathroom and take a hot shower. A few minutes later, I'm walking down the stairs. I see Jace sleeping on the couch, I chuckle and grab a blanket. I cover him with the blanket, Then I grab my cellphone and put it in my pocket. I grab my carkeys and leave the house. I see Colton and Andrew sparring, I grin and whistle.

Colton Grins and Andrew whistles back. I chuckle and say through our mindlink:"I have some stuff to do, Jace is sleeping. And Jasper is coming with me." Andrew says:"OK,  me and Colton will keep an eye on everything." I nod and walk towards my car, I see Jasper leaning against the car's door. I smile and say:"You're on time." He grins and says:"Off course I am, I'm never late." I lift an eyebrow and he chuckles. We both get inside the car, I drive away from the pack's territory. Jasper put's some music on, In a few seconds'Bleeding Out - Imagine Dragons' Is blasting through the car's speakers.

After a few minutes, we arrive at a coffeshop. I get out of the car, and close the door behind me. Jasper looks at me and says:"Be careful here, there are alot of vampires." I grin and say:"They won't dare touch me, I'm sure everyone heard what I've done to those Rougeus." Jasper grins and says:"I'm proud of you sis." I smile and say:"Let's get inside." We walk inside the coffeeshop, I look around and see a guy sitting around a table. He's sipping his coffee, and reading the newspaper. Jasper looks at me and says:"It's that guy." He points at the guy drinking coffee, I nod and walk towards the guy.

I sit on the other side of the table, The guy puts the newspaper down, and looks at me. He then looks at Jasper, I sigh and say:"Tell me who ordered those rougeus to attack my pack." The guy looks around him, and whispers:"I think there are people listening to our conversation." Jasper stands up and says:"I'll go check." I nod and look at the guy, He swallows and I say:"Let's get this over with, tell me. I don't have time to waste, I got alot of things to do." He noddes and says:"A women called Helen, she's the wife of Callum O'Brien."

I felt a pang in my chest, my own mother send those rougeus to kill me. Why would she do that, I never pyshically hurt her. I hear Jasper say:"THAT BITCH!" I clench my hand into a tight fist, I look at the guy and say:"Are you sure about that?" He noddes and says:"Do you know her?" I nod and say while getting up:"That bitch is my own mother. Iff she wants to kill me, she needs to do it herself. She declared war on my pack, and she's going to pay for it." I slam hand on the table and say with venom:"She's going to pay for it!" I look at the guy and say:"Thanx for helping me, here's the money I promised you."

I give him 250dollars, and leave the coffeeshop. I get inside my car, Jasper get's inside the car and says:"I never expected her to do this." I just keep staring at the steering wheel. I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look up and see Jasper looking sad at me. I smile and say:"Don't worry about me, I'm worried about my pack."I feel my eyes change into their red alpha colour. I clench my hands into tight fists and say:" No one has the right to touch my pack, I'll kill anyone who dares hurt one of my packmembers. Even iff It's my own mother."  Jasper noddes and says:"Let's go home."

I nod and start the car's engine, I drive home. On the way home, Jasper kept seeing out of the window. I sigh and say:"Tell Jace to watch the border, iff he sees something suspcious. He needs to inform me immediatelly." Jasper noddes and I start thinking, why my mother would do such a thing? Is it because she hates me for leaving my old pack? Or is it because I said those horrible words to her? Still that's no reason to kill your own daughter. I sigh, OH GOD! I know why she did that! It's because Everyone knows that my mate is a vampire. My mother has always hated vampires, ever since they killed my sister.

I feel my heart beating fast, I growl loud. Jasper looks at me and says:"What's wrong?" I breath heavy and say:"That Bitch, didn't intend to kill me. She wants to kill David." Jasper looks mad and says:"I'm going to tell Jace about this." I nod and say:"My pack has always been my priority. But Now david is my priority. Iff she even dares to touch a hair on his head." I grab the steering wheel hard and shout:"I WILL F***ING KILL HER!" My own mother betrayed me, my own flesh and blood. I see something run past the car, Jasper looks around and says:"Someone has been following us." I start driving faster, I flash my eyes their alpha red. I keep listening to the sounds outside.

I look at Jasper and say:"Iff there where people following us, they're already gone. I don't hear anything anymore." Jasper noddes and looks in front of him. I go with my hand through my hair, and stare down at the steering wheel. I hear Jasper Shout:"STOP THE CAR! NOW!" I look up and see a huge truck drive right towards us. I try to dodge the truck, I hear Jasper shout:"KAAAAAT!" I drive the car to the right side, my heart is beating like crazy. I've never felt this scared in my life. It's as iff a part of my brain has shut down. I feel my hands trembling, In a second the truck hits my car.

I close my eyes, and when I open them again. I see that the truck is driving away after hitting us. I try to get up, and see that I'm laying on the ground. I try to breath, but it hurts to breath. I see Jasper looking at me, He has blood dripping from his arm. He looks at me and says:"You're going to be allright Kat, I just called David." I try to speak, and say:"How long have I been laying here?" He looks sad at me and says:"30minutes." I feel my eyes closing, I hear Jasper say:"Kat, stay with me." My eyelids feel heavy, so I close my eyes. The last thing I hear before I get surrounded by darkness, Is David saying:"Katenis."

A/N

Dun Dun... You Like It? ;)

I was waiting a long time to write this car crash scene :3

sorry for not updating so fast... I got a bit of a writer's block (>_<)

Vote, Comment and you'll get cookies~

Ps: IT'S MY BABY IAN SOMERHALDER'S BDAY TOMOOOOORROW!!!!~~~

Pss: The picture on the side, is from TVD :p the scene where Elena crashes her car, and Damon saves her :3 Delena Is Endgame <3