Character info!

☆ Oceana Paris ☆

Oceana is one of Clover kingdom's magic knights

Through her squad she is known as weird and a troublemaker.
Oceana, in fact, is actually a member of the Silver Eagles magic knight squad, it has been noted that squad captain, Nozel Silva, has avoided Oceana's presence on a few occasions.

The friend Oceana has mentioned in her texts with William is a canon character, who will appear later on. I would like to hear guesses as to who is this friend.
One such guess was "Captain Nostrel of the Snooty Pigeons", which, I love the wording, but not it, sorry! :)

Oceana Paris is actually of a noble family.

Oceana's birthday is January 28th.
Oceana is an Aquarius.

Oceana's magic is ocean magic.

Oceana's grimoire is with a blue base colour. All details on Oceana's grimoire are black-blue. Oceana's grimoire has a frame like border, two or three centimeters from the actual border. This frame has cloud outlines and doodle-like swirly squiggles decorating it. The grimoire itself is a regular three leave clover.

Oceana is actually ranked an upper magic knight.

Oceana is very curious.

Oceana has handmade bracelets on each of her wrists.

Oceana is not well known.

It is well known among the Silver Eagles that Oceana is one of the strongest.

Several members of the squad consider Oceana the secret ace of the squad and also

a menace.

Oceana likes steampunk, it's pretty cool.

Oceana has somehow forged a bread sword.

Nozel refused to go near her and that abomination.

Oceana likes street art done right, y'know, the good, legally-done work.

Oceana would love to do some street art.

Oceana has a rather weak resolve.

Oceana is fabulously impulsive.

She is rather lazy, too.

Oceana is also shy.

First impressions are rather strange.

Oceana loves arts and crafts (mostly crafts) and tomato juice.