Ultimate Summer Beauty Survival Guide

Here are a few tips for preventing your makeup from melting.

Tip 1:Before you apply makeup use a toner to remove the excess oil on top of your skin.

Tip 2:Apply a primer on your face before putting on makeup.

Tip 3:Use a tinted , moisturizer or a BB Cream or just a concealer so it's lightweight and so it looks natural.

Tip 4:Use a setting powder or a setting spray after you've applied your makeup so your makeup stays on throughout the entire day.

If your hair is greasy try using some dry shampoo instead of using baby powder so it doesn't look like you have dandruff. If your hair is oily try using an acidic rinse after your daily shampoo (one lemon squeezed into one cup of water). Then make sure you rinse it out thoroughly.

If you have lots of body odor it's probably from all the bacteria in the moist nooks and crannies of your body. Make sure to keep your wadrobe dry by keeping your closet dry. Try using a closet humidifier. After you take a shower make sure to dry off completely before getting dressed.

If you cut yourself while shaving treat the cut with soap and water then apply chapstick to it to stop the bleeding.

If you forgot to shave try to avoid it again by tucking a razor with a built in shave bar in your beach tote (Gillette Venus Breeze Razor).