waiting for the star (epilogue)

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱 though it's an epilogue of my story waiting for the star, it can be read as an individual one shot.. enjoy
🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

💘💘

Singto's eyes open when the breathing of krist, his famous movie star boyfriend, becomes even, soft snores arise from the tired man, peacefully sleeping in his arms.. Singto softly caresses the lustrous brown hair, his fingers tracing the contours of the cheek one half of which is pressed on his chest.. the long eyelashes fluttering in deep sleep.. he must be dreaming.. as Singto's finger traces the visible part of lower lip, an unconscious smile fleetingly appear on krist's lips before disappearing, the snores and the even breathing not disturbed,..singto sighs contendly..

Singto loves this part of their relationship, he will not lie saying he doesn't crave the wild sex or the sexiness of his boyfriend's spectacular body but this stolen moments after their wild love making after which krist sattiatedly sleeps, are only his and are priceless.

The naked beautiful man plastered to him,cuddled onto him, their heartbeats, their breath's rise and fall, all in synchronization, like they are two bodies with one soul.. and to think that he lost krist by his own stupid actions a year and a half back..

He sighs again, a nagging feeling of uneasiness this time settling into him, as he reaches for his mobile from the bedside table with his free hand , trying to do as little movements as possible..krist is surely sore after their not so innocent activity just half an hour ago, he definitely doesn't want the wrath of his beautiful lover..

Krist loves snuggling and so Singto's one hand which krist is using as his own personal pillow, keeps on rubbing soothing circles on his lower back as Singto's free arm retrieves the mobile..

A single message is keeping him awake tonight, not letting him drift into the Dreamland with his kit.. he reads it again and then again, his eyes automatically going out of krist condo's floor to ceiling windows, which conviniently let the night sky view to filter through to the bedroom of the topmost penthouse floor..

The stars shine down, they have been witness to his climb to fame, his diving deep into the darkness of the celebrity lifestyle when his band's first release broke records through Thailand, his voice, his face a household name, every magazine carrying one or more articles about him and his high flying lifestyle, he was the shining star singer Mr Singto Prachaya Rungroj.

His second song carrying his solo singing debut as well as new songs with his band again broke his own previous records shooting him into his life long desired ambitious position as a Thailand's idol..and also skyrocketed him into his unhindered sex life, drugs , alcohol abuse..krist slowly and surely fading away from him.. Singto, too guilty to pursue him, too torn between crave of wealth and pure love to understand that he is loosing the pristine diamond among the heaps of black coal..

That fateful letter that night brought him back, slapped the reality to his face. The letter which krist wrote to him, ultimately breaking up with him but still carrying a promise to remain by his side as his best friend..and he did!

That year, krist fulfilled his given words, sticking with Singto through his lowest time, through all the scandals, disbanding of the band, sudden lose of all limelight, media attention, taking care of him as he shivered, vomited and went under horrible mood swings through therapy and rehab , being there for him eveyday everyway but just as his best friend..

Singto remembers craving more each minute he spent with krist, but never daring to voice it out aloud, he had lost his chance and krist had someone new, who truly loved him and cherished him ..

And, when krist again came back after almost a year, Singto couldn't believe his luck for a long time..even now, after six months of being together, he still feels he will slip and fall, he will break krist's trust. He is too afraid to leave his secluded safe village life, he loves to stay away from all temptations .