Chapter 3 : The Warning

So Sam was already falling for the prank without her knowing . Then Sam's friends ( Ruth , Martha , Jozelle ) was already warning Sam about Antonio but she didn't want to listen because she was already love struck by Antonio .
~Ruth's POV~
So we were warning Sam already but she was too in loved with him and she won't even hear us out . We were trying to convince her that Antonio is not what he seems but she doesn't care and she doesn't believe us . So let me tell you guys what happened .
~ FLASHBACK ~
" Hey Sam , how was your date with Antonio ," asked Martha .
" It went great guys ," said Sam .
" Ummm......we have some advice fore you ," said Jozelle .
" What is it ," asked Sam .
" We think you should stay away from them , all of them ," said Martha .
" Why , he is like the love of my life ," said Sam .
" Cause we think he is using you ," said Jozelle .
" Using me for what ," said Sam .
" We don't know yet ," said Ruth .
" See , you guys don't even know yet ," said Sam .
" We feel it Sam , we are warning you about him ," said Ruth .
" Then I need proof to believe that ," said Sam .
" Anyways , bye guys ," said Sam .
~ FLASHBACK OVER ~
So she was asking for proof , then thats why we need to go to her . We need to go to Julianne cause she knows everything about everything when it comes to gossip and if she doesn't know it or if you are trying to keep it a secret , she always has a way to find out . So we had to go and ask if we were correct .

*****************************************************************************************************
Do you guys think that Sam will become heartbroken and depressed if
she finds out or do you think she will be stronger and will get revenge ???
Well you guys will find out what will happen and remember that THE END IS ONLY THE BEGINNING .
*****************************************************************************************************
So lets get back to the story .

~Marc's POV~
I really didn't want Sam to suffer this prank but I had to go along with it because I don't have any choice . So I was agreeing to the prank cause if I didn't they will think I have a crush on her which I don't . I just have concern for girls cause girls can do stuff that you don't think they can do . Well maybe not cause of course boys are more smarter and stronger than girls . And I think we can pull this prank off without those girls knowing .

~Jozelle's POV~
So I knew that he said that boys are stronger and smarter than girl . How do I know ? Well they were talking about it on facebook at a group chat which I wasn't included . I hacked Franz's account and I saw that Marc said that which is totally not true . Boys don't know what girls are capable of doing . Well yeah they are stronger than us but we are smarter than them and we can have revenge by using our intelligence not our strength . So if they mess with one of us , they mess with all of us . Oh and I heard that we were going to need Julianne for all the proof that we need . So she is in our group already since we need her a lot . I just can't trust the boys anymore cause they can do a lot of things to a girl without them knowing that they did something .