Chapter 2 : The Date

So Antonio asked Sam out on a date , only the 2 of them .
" Hey Sam , I was just wondering if you are free on Friday ," asked Antonio .
" Yeah , i have nothing to do . Why ," asked Sam .
" Would you like to go on a date with me ," said Antonio .
" Yeah , you sure you wanted to ask me or were you suppose to ask Sairyl cause she is right over there ," said Sam .
" No , I was really suppose to ask you ," said Antonio .
" Oh sure , I would love to ," replied Sam .

When Antonio asked Sam to go out with him . Well before he asked her , Antonio's friends ( Franz , Emman ,Marc ) planned a prank on her and Antonio asking her out , that was just part of prank . So lets have a flashback which was before the first one .
~ FLASHBACK ~
" So who wants to have some fun guys ," said Marc .
" What kind of fun ," asked Franz .
" Like fun as in pulling pranks on people ," said Marc .
" Pranks on who ," asked Emman .
" I don't know yet ," said Marc .
" Guys I have an idea ," said Franz .
" What ," asked Antonio .
" Did you guys know , that girl has a crush on Antonio ," said Franz .
" Ooh . So we can pull a prank on that girl . Lets give it a shot ," said Emman .
" Guys , a bet that , that girl won't fall for that , " said Antonio .
" Dude there is a huge chance she can fall for it cause she is a NERD ( yup , they just called her a nerd ) ," said Franz .
" Fine lets give it a try ," said Antonio .
~ FLASHBACK OVER ~
So that was the planning of their prank . People just think that Sam is a NERD just because of her appearance .

~Sam's POV~
Ugh . I can't even believe that Antonio asked me out . Ahhhh ! I think I have a chance but what if this is just a huge joke . Ugh i don't know anymore . But I really wish that this is real and not a joke or maybe I m day dreaming . Well wish me luck on this FIRST DATE .

Do you think I have a chance on him ?

Well I really wish so cause its been already months since I fell in love with him .

Then during our date I asked him a question .
" Ummm......would you ever love me if Sairyl wasn't in the picture ".
" Yeah of course you would have but Sairyl will always be in my life so I am sorry ".
" I hope you don't take it the wrong way but I just don't like you that way ".
So I know he wasn't trying to break my heart but he is correct about Sairyl because she will never get out of the picture . I was crying inside but no one knew .