13

Kash

I woke up and my head was pounding.

I got up out the bed and ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

"Here" stunna said as he walked in the bathroom and gave me a hot rag and put my Ibuprofen and water bottle on the sink.
__________________________

My head is still pounding and I'm not in the mood at all.

"Why u got shades on in the house and a big ass jacket on?" Trigga asked as he walked in the house with Quick, Jo, DJ PlayBoi, Ku, PWill, and Reek.

"Why yo belly so big bitch?" I asked as I caught a attitude.

"Damn catching attitudes this early" quick said.

"Suck my dick bitch" I said as I opened my fridge and grabbed my fruit punch. "WHO THA FUCK DRANK UP ALL MY SHIT?"

"Oh my Jesus, loco ass" Jonathan said.

"Perra cállate antes de matarte" I said speaking fast.

"Calm yo ass down, go lay down. Mad ass" stunna told me as he came from upstairs.

"What's going on?" Heather asked as she walked in the house.

"Somebody's started her period" Jo said.

"U wanna die hoe?" I asked and he put his hands up in surrender.

"First of all y'all dumb, she like this everytime she got a hangover still" heather told them.

"She need to fix that or stunna need to drop some off in her to fix that" dunk said.

I threw a apple at him.

"My head hurt bitch don't fuck with me today" I told him.

I walked upstairs and walked in my room and took a nap.
____________________________

"How u feeling?" Heather asked me.

"Better a lil bit" I said.

"Aw lord grump monster back" Ku said and I sneezed.

"Somebody need to take the dog out, I'm very allergenic to dog ass niggas" I said as I grabbed my water out the fridge.

Everybody laughed.

"That wasn't funny" Ku said.

"Everybody laughed so it must of been funny" I said as I walked over and sat next to stunna.

"Y'all gon stop fuckin with my girl" stunna said.

"Ahh shut the fuck up nigga" Jonathan as he sat next to me. "Album finna drop"

"Lemme see ur album cover" heather told him and he showed her.

I saw a glimpse of it. The picture looked kinda familiar.

"You look special ED" heather told him and he smacked tf outta her thigh. "Fuck that hurt".

She pouted and groaned.

"Fuck up" he told her.

"Lemme see" I told him.

He showed me and bitch what the fuck.

"That man, he look familiar" I said.

"Duh it's his daddy" Pwill said.

"I've seen him before" I said and I grabbed my phone and scrolled in my camera roll to find the picture.

"Aww shit" reek said.

"Who is it?" Heather asked as I found the picture.

I compared the same nigga from a old picture with him and my mom holding me to Jonathan album picture. Same nigga.

"Ur last name Kirk?" I asked Jonathan.

"Duh" everybody said.

"Okay rude hoes, Ian never googled him in my life" I said.

"Yeah why?"

"Was ur dad name John Kirk Jr?" I asked him.

"Yeah, how u know that?"

"He alive?"

"He died"

"Oh my god" I said as I got up and ran up the steps and walked in my room and slammed the door.

"Babes it's me open the door please" I heard heather voice.

I opened the door and let her in and slammed the door on everybody else trynna get in.

"Tell me whats wrong?" Heather asked and she held me and I cried in her arms.

"He's dead and Ian even get a chance to tell him bye. I'm thinking I'm finna find him once I get older just to find out this. And that I have a possible brother who happens to be my boyfriends homie" I said as I cried.

"Wait so u and Jonathan are brother and sister?"

I grabbed my phone and showed her the picture of my mom and his dad together at her hospital with me.

"Oh shit that's the same nigga"

"I've always wanted to bond with my father and ask why he left, I waited to late"

"Mamas it's okay, u want me to explain to Jonathan?"

"I don't care, I just wanna be left alone. Don't let nobody in" I told her as I got in my bed and pulled the covers over my head.
__________________________

"Wake up" heather told me and I woke up.

"Huh?"

"So I told him and he called his granny and momma. He just got off the phone with they both was like they knew but didn't wanna tell him to break up the family and he got mad and they said sum about wanting to meet you"

"Oh"

"Yeah bitch, wake up. Food downstairs"

"I'm not hungry"

"Okay" she said as she walked out the room.

I pulled the covers back over me and closed my eyes.

"Get yo ass up and come eat" stunna bust in the room semi yelling.

"I'm not hungry leave me alone"

"Get up now" he said pulling the covers off me and smacked my duke. "Damn that ass fat"

"I'm not hungry I wanna go to sleep"

"U been sleeping a lot lately, u pregnant??"

"No"

"Mhm u cheated on me and got pregnant, it ain't mines cuz u can barely take all 14"

"Khalick get out!" I yelled.

He walked out and I went back to sleep.