49

Kash
A month later

Me and my mans thing been rocking pooh. We are dating bitch.

Finally got Khalick out my damn house, this nigga bought the house down the street and the whole gang stay with him so basically Me, Heather and Meme got this big ass house to our self.

They ass don't even come over here unless it's to pick up the kids, which is good cuz my nigga can be over here with me.

I changed the code on the gate so they can't just pop up unannounced and come in my house. I have to buzz they ass in.

Meme and Heather still fuck with his homies Periodt. Ku got a new bitch and the Jonathan and B Simone thing is still a mystery.

Khalick is currently dating the same bitch he cheated on me with. Hoe Rose.

Ima still drag that hoe if I see her in public bitch ion give a fuck, she disrespected me and Ian letting shit go till I beat her ass.

Kalani is currently at Khalick house for the week.

We all chilling at the house and as in we; Me, Meme, Heather, Kelly, Devin and Deandre.

"Fuckk" I moaned in Kelly ear as we made love in my bathtub.

We got the house to ourself, the girls and his homies are gone somewhere so we got the house for a hour.

"Damn baby" Kelly said moaning as he bit his lip then sucked on my neck as I road him.

Kelly is gentle and passionate, khalick and Von was aggressive as hell.

I like the passionate shit but I also miss aggressiveness. Kelly can get aggressive sometimes but not all the times. They ass was Aggressive the whole time they fucked, Kelly can be aggressive and passionate and I fuck with it.

"Say my name" he whispered in my ear and bitch I got chills.

"Ahhh fuck daddy" I moaned as I held on to the edge of the tub and rode him slowly.

My phone started to ring and I answered while I rode Kelly.

I moaned. "Hello?" I answered.

"What the hell u doing?" I heard khalick say and I looked at the screen.

Oh shit.

"Ou shit, I thought u was the bill collectors" I said only putting my face in the camera. "I was acting"

"Get off the phone" Kelly told me and he held me up and started pounding my box.

"Ahhh fuckkkk dadddyy. Yesss right there" I moaned loud and I accidentally showed my facial expressions and the back of Kelly head. "Fuckkk....I'll call u later"

I hung up and dropped my phone on the floor as we finished.

Karma's a bitch and her name is Kash.
_____________________________

"Let's go to the mall" Kelly said as i laid next to him with my leg across him.

"U got mall money?"

"Duh, I wouldn't have suggested it if i didn't"

"Boy don't get smart with me"

"Shut yo ass up and get up" he told me and gripped my ass and kissed me.

I got up and got ready.
_____________________________

We pulled up at the mall with the girls and his homies. We all drove separate cars tho. They really meeting us here.

We all got out and he put his arm around my neck.

They guards walked around us.

"I'm starving" heather said as we walked into the mall.