06

Kash
A Year Later

"That's the end of class, please turn ur work in the tray and if u aren't finished turn it in at the beginning of class next time we meet" our professor told us as we all packed up our stuff.

I got up and turned my work in. I walked out of class and headed to my car.

I got in my car and headed home.

I'm officially in college bitch. Three months after I got here to Atlanta. I've had a good experience and met a few folks. A lot of celebrities.

Seem like everybody in ATL is a celebrity.

Ol von ended up dating the hoe he brought to my party. Asian Doll.

I wasn't hurt cuz I already know she look perfect for him. I'm honestly happy with my decision.

He look happy with her or whateva. We still cool, the dick as good and to tell u the truth I miss it. But bitch ian trynna be Sza and get it only on the weekend.

Me and Kayla got a job, as Event Host. We book and host celebrities basically for concerts and shits. It's lowkey stressful as fuck but we get paid thats all that matters.

Y'all gon see.

My phone started to ring as I drove and I answered it.

"Hey Babii" I said as I answered the FaceTime call and put it on my lil phone mount.

"Where u at?" He asked.

"Boy I'm on the way" I told him.

"Bring me fries please"

"Where yo momma?"

"Shower"

"Where u want fries from?"

"I don't know"

I laughed. "Boy how u gon call with a order but don't know what restaurant".

"I don't know ma, McDonald's"

"Ight, thats all u want?"

"Chicken Nuggets"

"How many?"

"Six"

"Ight I gotcha"

He hung up.

Lord now I gotta stop and get my baby some food. Babii aka Tonio is Kayla son for some of y'all that's confused. He is 5 and got his own phone, baby I had to get my first phone at 16 and I bought it myself.

We moved Babii down here with us. We take turns. Whenever ian got class, he is with me and he with her when I got class. During work we take him to von.

I forgot to mention, Von ass moved out here instead of going to Chicago. He wanted to move close to Asian, her ass stay down here.

I haven't heard from my mother or seen here since I left North Carolina. Oh well.
____________________________

I posted myself on my insta story

Babii ate his food and sat in my lap.

"I like how done got god mommy to get u food, when I told u I was gon get u some" Kayla said walking in the living room.

"I was hungry" he said and I laughed.

"What time we gotta be at work today?" Kayla asked.

"9:30 in 3 hour" I told her as I looked at my clock that read "6:30"

"Tory Lanez right?"

"Yeah, it start at 10:00 but we gotta check with him and we gotta do sum I have no clue of"
_________________________

"Dayvon get yo ass out my face" I said laughing as he tried to stick his finger in my nose.

"Tell yo god momma lemme get that booger" Von told Grandbabii.

"Antonio Who got u McDonald's? Exactly" I said then he started fighting von and I laughed."U keep trynna take my nose piercing out damn"

"U don't need it" von told me. "Boy stop hitting me".

Tonio was still beating his ass.

"I'm ready let's go" Kayla said as she grabbed her Purse.

"Come on Tonio" von said as he picked him up.

We all headed out.
____________________________

"Make sure all microphones work. The background singers, DJ, Mines, Kayla, and Mr Lanez" I told the stage director.

"THEM LIGHTS NEED TO BE ON POINT" I heard Kayla loud mouth ass.

"Here" the man said handing me my microphone.

"Mic Check 1.2.3" I said into the mic and I have the engineer a thumbs up.

I gave the microphone back and I checked it off on my clip board.

"Them blockers need to be secure, nobody should be table to push that down or jump over" I said.

I walked to the ticket booth and it was hella fan waiting.

"Shit" me and Kayla said at the same time.

"At 10 y'all can start letting them in, everybody should have a wrist band on. If they don't, do not let them in at all" I told the workers and they all nodded.
__________________________

Me and Kayla made our way to Tory Lanez dressing room.

"Wassup ladies" he said as he hugged us.

"Heyyy" we both said.

"Everything straight?" He asked.

"Yes, the opening performances are almost done. we gon go out and do our lil 1 min thing then you should be coming on right behind us" I told him.

"Bet" he said.

"U gon perform the take??" Kayla asked him.

"Yup, u want me to sing it to u?" He asked Kayla as he flirted with her.

"Ouu shit, I don't mind" Kayla said and I laughed.

We made our way out his dressing room and walked backstage.

I grabbed my microphone and Kayla grabbed her microphone.

The last performer finished up and we ran on stage.

"WASSUPPP A.T. L, it's your girl Kash" I said.

"AND KAYLAAA" Kayla finished.

Everybody screamed and cheered.

"We are literally everyone's favorite hostesses, can't nobody top us. Anyways how did y'all enjoy those performances?" I asked.

They cheered.

"I hope y'all enjoy this next artist just as y'all enjoyed the last ones. Ladies, I hope y'all brought a towel cuz y'all bout to get y'all panties soaked. Men, keep y'all feelings to y'all self it's okay if he make y'all female wet I mean shit baby I'm pretty sure he can make y'all grann- Nah I'm joking" Kayla said and everybody laughed.

"BRING OUT TO THE STAGE, MR TORY MUTHERFUCKING LANEZ" we yelled and everybody screamed and shouted.

We walked back to the DJ booth after Tory walked out.
_________________________

He performed a lot of damn songs Jesus I'm getting tired.

The Take Beat came on.

"AWW SHITT" Kayla said standing up and she watched.