48. What the hell happened?!

Start from the beginning

"W-We should just do it already, d-don't you think?" Namjoon asked, looking at them with a really tensed face. 'Aigoo! Why is he shaking and stuttering like that?' Seokjin thought. He walked to his fiance and hugged him. 

"Chill! Is something wrong?" he asked. "J-Jung-Jungkookie had an attack y-yesterday night and Ju sent him to some B-Busan hospital. So they won't be coming here. J-Just remove it f-fast and then we can go t-to Bu-Busan" Namjoon stuttered. 

Seokjin froze, but he didn't understand one thing. 'There are hospitals in Daegu, right? Why did she send him to Busan?'  

He found it really weird, but right now, all he wanted to do was to run to Jungkook and comfort him. 'It was raining yesterday night. He must have had a bad dream' he thought. 

Taehyung frowned. He could sense his brother's tension. 

'THIS IS NOT RIGHT!' his mind kept screaming at him. 

"But I wanted him to be there with me" he pouted. Namjoon walked towards Taehyung and patted his arm. 

"I-I know. But it never happens the way we want it to happen, does it? Let's finish this and hurry back to Busan, okay?" he said and settled in front of him. 

The doctor removed the bandages and it took a few minutes for his eyes to focus properly. He was finally able to see. 

After waiting for TWO FUCKING LONG YEARS! 

He jumped on Namjoon and sobbed to his heart content. The introductions were made once again and Taehyung was excited to go back. "Jungkookie, Jungkookie, Jungkookie" he kept muttering. "I need to see him. I can't wait to see him" he said as they walked out. 

"JUUU" he yelled as he ran to her and hugged her. She gave him a sad smile. "I am very happy for you, Tae! I am really very happy for you. Now go and live your life" she said, a sob tearing out of her. 

"Don't cry, Ju! You are gonna make me cry too!" Taehyung said as he wiped her cheeks. 

"Now I can finally see my love! I can finally kiss him right! I can finally play and run around with him! I CAN FINALLY MARRY HIM, YOOHOOO" he yelled and punched the air with his fist. 

Everyone was happy except for Namjoon, who closed his eyes and waited for the pain to subside. Ju gave him another sad smile and turned to Seokjin. 

"He is in ******** hospital. Have a safe journey back home. Remember to let go and move on with your lives. Here, I got him discharged. You guys can go" she said, handing Namjoon the papers. 

Seokjin frowned at her choice of words, but once again, he just stayed silent. Ju locked eyes with Namjoon and gave him a slight nod. Again, Seokjin noticed it, but didn't say anything.

Taehyung kept muttering about how excited he was to finally see the love of his life throughout their journey back to Busan. Namjoon got a taxi and gave them their flat address. 

"Why are we going home? Let's go to the hospital!!" Seokjin exclaimed. 

"No. Let's go home and get showered before going to the hospital"  Namjoon said with a serious tone that no one could go against. 

"We will go to our house, then. We will be back once he gets well" Yoongi said. "No. You guys come with us" Namjoon said, again with the same serious tone. 

"Okay....?" Jimin said, looking uncertainly at Seokjin. 

Taehyung didn't understand why his brother was suddenly behaving like this. Neither did Seokjin. But they didn't question him. He clearly seemed on edge.