Chapter 24: A Troubling Feeling

Start from the beginning

"Is there something bothering you, Ink?" Dream said with a worried expression. "No, i'm fine." Ink said with an awkward smile on his face which made Blue and Dream frown at him. "Tell us what's wrong, Ink." Blue said calmly. Both Blue and Dream had a bad feelin was going on.

Before Ink could say anything, a portal opened, which surprised the star sanses. The Bad Sanses came out in the portal with very serious looks. Ink furrowed his non-existing eyebrows(?) at the bad sanses sudden appearance. Ink's gut feeling was telling him what he was expecting could be true, and that was something bad.

"Brother?" Dream called out to Nightmare, who looked at Ink with a serious face. The other bad sanses didn't really have a clue why Nightmare wanted them to go to the doodle sphere, but they were all feeling that something bad and big is going to happen soon.

"What are you guys doing here?" Blue asked the bad sanses. "We don't know either, but Nightmare wanted to be here." Dust said and puts his hands on his pockets. The star sanses then stood up from where they were sitting and gave Nightmare their full on attention.

"I'm sure that, you've been feeling that something's wrong, am i right?" Nightmare asked them, not just the star sanses but also his gang. They were all hesitant at first, but Ink didn't. "You're right." Ink said and got a feeling that Nightmare knows something.

"I think Ink understands this situation more than anyone in here, other than me." Nightmare said and even Error gave a confused look. "We're going to have a meeting ASAP." Nightmare said sternly. Before others could say anything, they shut their mouths, thinking that it might clear things for them to understand and because Ink agrees.

The Star sanses except Ink and the bad sanses would inform the other sanses to have a meeting at the doodle sphere. Everyone, except two sanses were are present and this didn't go unnoticed.

"What about Classic and Ray?" Outer asked Ink, who was talking with Dream at the moment. The other sanses that were able to go to Classic's universe were able to go there because they're gasters can only access the portal to enter the original universe and the only sans that can go to the original universe is Ink.

"I can get Classic and someone should get Ray." Ink said and looks at Dream. "I'll-" Dream was cut off by Ink. "Let Nightmare get him." Ink said looking at Dream, who has his one non-existing brow up in confusion. "We can't have two star sanses go." Is what Ink said, worried that something might go wrong when they are gone.

Dream didn't need to think about what Ink said for him to agree. "You're right." Dream said and they told Nighmare that he got to get Ray from his universe. Ink knows that it would be nighttime in the original universe.

The two sanses that needs to get Ray and Classic went to get them up. Ink was walking towards Classic's house and when he got to the door, he stopped from knocking on the door because of a massive power source he felt that it came from a forest near classic's house and it felt like it would attack but stayed in it's place instead.

_______________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED. . .

Thank you so much for reading this and i hope you liked it. Please comment on what you think of my story and give me advice for upcoming chapters.

I will update the next chapter soon and please support me.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hey guys~!!
I have a new story called "Locked away beauty" and Sakura Haruno is the main character.

Please support me with this new story i made~!!
This is the cover i decided on.

Please support me with this new story i made~!!This is the cover i decided on

It's a Harem story. Sakura x everyone.

Sakura was locked away by her grandma and when she was finally free from her grasp, the innocent and beautiful girl can now meet people and make new friends.

Includes:
Romance
Comedy
Horror
Action
Harem
Jealousy
Drama

If you want to ask anything about the story then please ask me, okay?
And that's all thank you

Bye~!!!!!