Chapter 10: Unkown Figures

Classic: *Classic was just walking towards his house while his hands are in his jacket's pockets. Classic arrived at their houses' front door and he knocks twice as Papyrus opens the door and happily. It was 7:30 p.m. and Papyrus went into the kitchen to finish cooking dinner.*

~In the Kitchen~

Papyrus: *Papyrus finished cooking dinner as he heard a knock on the front door. He walks to the living room to see his brother opening it and standing there was three humans , he walks towards the door and stand beside his brother.* WHY , HELLO THERE HUMANS!!! COME IN!! WELCOME!!

Classic: *Classic opened the door to see Frisk , Chara and Betty.* hey kids! What are you guys doing here? *Classic asked.*

Frisk: We're here because Papyrus invited us for dinner here! *Frisk replies.*

Classic: well , alright then. *Classic said as Papyrus was already standing beside him. Papyrus greeted them and he goes to the kitchen.*

Papyrus: *Peeks head out from the kitchen.* DINNER WILL BE IN 5 MINUTES!! *Papyrus informed them and they nod or replied "okay!!".*

Classic: *Sits down on the couch.* So , when did they let Betty free? *Classic said as the three human girls sits down aswell.*

Betty: Since this morning , when you were gone with that other version of yourself that has a paint stain on his cheek. *Betty explained. Classic was sitting on the right end of the couch next to him was Chara then Frisk and then theres Betty on the left end of the couch.*

Chara: Are you two dating or something? *Chara said looking at Classic with a mischevious grin as Frisk and Betty also was now looking at Classic.*

Classic: What? No. Why would you guys think that? *Classic asked being an oblivious little marshmallow he is.*

Frisk: You two seemed close with each other. *Frisk said smiling at Classic.*

Classic: Nah! We only hanged out at his place and we just draw each other and gave me a tour at his doodle sphere.* Classic explained.* And why would he love a monster like me , anyways? *Classic said more like stated as Papyrus called them out for dinner.*

~Time skip because theres nothing interesting happening while their eating~

Frisk , Betty and Chara: Bye!!/See'ya later!!/ Bye-Bye!!! *They said and Classic and Papyrus are waving and saying goodbyes.*

Papyrus: SO , WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY , BROTHER? *Papyrus asked his brother as Classic explained everything that happened to him except the part that him and Ink almost kissed.* I SEE THAT YOU ENJOYED YOURSELF TODAY , BROTHER!! *Papyrus said happily , Papyrus yawns and said to his brother that he was going to sleep now.*

Classic: *Classic said goodnight to Papyrus as he went to his room aswell . He opens his bedroom door and throw himself to his bed and covers himself with the beds' covers as he drifted off to a dreamless sleep.*

~With Ink in Farmtale~

Ink: *Ink was patrolling Farmtale with Farm sans.* So anything unusual happening here , Farm? *Ink asked Farm that is walking beside him.*

Farm: Nope. Not a single thing unusual happening here , what about the other AU's? What about Classic? Is he okay? *Farm asked Ink feeling worried.*

Ink: I don't know , i'm getting worried for him aswell but , i'll make sure to check on him sooner. *Ink said as silence came across the two skeletons.*

Farm: Hey , Ink.*Farm called out to Ink as Ink looked at him curious.* I know you like Classic. *Farm said casually and as Farm said it Ink's face was dusted with a rainbow blush.*