Chapter 11: Please... don't leave us!

Ink arrived at Dreamtale and spotted Bird and Horror. Ink walked towards them as Bird turned his head towards Ink as Bird saw him walk towards him. Ink , Horror and Bird went inside the castle.

Bird , Ink and Horror goes to the meeting room as they discuss something about the unknown figures. Ink listened carefully as he starts getting suspicious and worried on what's going to happen and you could say Ink is also worried of Classic and the other AU's

Horror: So what are we going to do , Ink? *Horror asked as Ink starts to think of something.*

Ink: Hmm... i'm not quite sure.. is Dream alone spying on them? *Ink asked the two other skeletons.*

Horror: Yup! *Horror said simply while nodding his head.*

Bird: Should we inform the other sanses aswell? *Bird asked looking at the two skeletons infront of him.*

Ink: I think we should prove that they really are evil , if they are... then we'll just attack them. *Ink said as the other two skeletons nod in response.*

Horror: Okay and what about Dream? *Horror said looking at the two skeletons.*

Ink: Hmm.. I'm going to Dream and you to will wait here. *As Ink said as he opened a portal to Horrortale.*

Bird: Why can't we come with you? *Bird asked Ink looking worried as Ink turned around from the portal he made to face Horror and Bird.*

Ink: You guys have to stay because you guys are gonna guard Dreamtale and tell the others what's going on , got it? *Ink said looking at them.*

Horror: *Horror gives a thumbs up to Ink.* You got it , Ink. *Horror said as he cross his arms. Ink smiles at thema nd jumps into the portal.*

~In Horrortale~

Dream: *Dream was still spying at the unkown figures as they only sit down and done nothing bad... yet. Dream felt a hand on his shoulder as he flinched.*

Ink: *Ink saw Dream hiding behind a bush and walked towards him quietly and put a hand on his shoulder that made Dream flinch.* Sorry ,Dream *Ink whispered to Dream as Dream sight in relief and relaxed a bit now.*

Dream: It's okay but , don't sneak on other people like that.* Dream scolded Ink as he scratches the back of his skull.*

Ink: *Ink turned his head to the unknown figures and narrows his eye sockets (?).* Are they the ones? *Ink simply asked as Dream nods.*

Dream: They haven't done anything bad yet. *Dream said looking at the unknown figures.*

Ink: But , we can't keep our guard down. *Ink said sitting down and began to think that something isn't right here.*

Dream: Yeah.. so are you going to tell the others about this? *Dream asked Ink.*

Ink: Yup! I told Bird and Horror to tell the others for me. * Ink explained and Dream nods his head.*

~In Undertale~

???11: Their so dumb~ *???11 said walking through the woods with his other friends.*

???1: Indeed , they are. *???1 agrees with ???11.*

???4: Finally!!! We're here on Undertale atlas!!! *???4 Exclaimed happily and loudly but , then was shushed by the others.*

???8: I'm really excited about this!! *???8 said as the others seems to agree with ???8.*

???2: Yup! But , too bad that we're going to do something bad to him. *???2 said sadly as ???2 lowers his head looking at the snow.*