New friend

He was looking at her with so much emotion like he had loved her for a long time kinda how Xavier looked at me but with him he was way more as if he needed her to live. But I just ignored it and just talked to Xavier
"Are you going to pick me up today"
"No baby girl I have things to do"
"Ohh what do you have to do"
"Work baby don't worry about it"
He then gave me a peck on the lips
When I looked up the doors where just opening
"Hey they opened the door" I then got up and gave Xavier a peck. And turned to the boys ready to say bye but Emma said a very quiet
"Bye" which made one particular person look at her as if she was there world. When we went in emmma introduce her self to everyone she looked really nervous but everyone here made her feel welcome. After that we started to working on things that they needed for the show. And that's how the day went we talked and got to know each other. I was very happy that I finally made a friend other than the boys.
When we got done everyone was leavening so we decided to go and fix are things to leave when we went out side Emma was the first to leave seeing as her car was already waiting for her she gave me her number just in case and I told her that I'll see her tomorrow.
While I was walking home I felt free and good. When I finally got home there was a note from mom saying that she'll be on a trip once again it made me sad yes but I was kinda happy that Xavier could still come over. I then started to make me dinner then ate it and went to my room to change. It was 12am so I decided to go to sleep. I then woke up to movement outside my door I didn't know what to do so I pretend to sleep the door open and some came over to me a sighed while they left a kid on my lips that got me to get up and guess who is was Xavier. But he looked tired and stressed his hands are bruised with blood on them.
"What happened Xavier"
"Nothing baby girl"
"Please tell me I have to know"
He looked like he was debating whether to tell me or not
"I'm in the mafia baby girl I'm not only in it I run it I'm the most feared person in America"
He said I was scared but something in me made me believe that I was safe with him I didn't want to talk about it any more so I changed the subject
"Can I clean your cuts please"
He nodded and I took him to my bathroom that's connected to my room and told him to sit on the toilet. When I was cleaning his cuts I could feel him staring at me but I just cleaned his cuts when I was done I kissed his hands and told him to the bed telling him to lay down he told of his clothes leaving him in his boxers when he was laying down I laid down and put my face in his neck and just closed my eye when I was about to go to sleep I kissed his neck and a was out.
Xavier's POV
I was happy that I told her but also sad that she didn't say anything. If it wasn't for that son of a bitch I would have been okay and not have all these bruises on my hands. The only reason I have these bruises was because he didn't want to give me my money but after I got it I went straight to my baby and I had to tell her. And right know I'm looking at my beautiful baby sleeping with me I'll ask her tomorrow what she thinks with that I kissed her check and went to sleep.

Hey guys so most likely when this is up I'll have to chapters you from my new story so keep a look out any ways thanking for reading cuties ❤️🌻